UT-Connecticut Thread

I just realized I broke Freaky's rule and called y'all Bozos. Y'all gonna report me?

:moon2:

Well, considering that both my hair and nose are red (not to mention what a burden your secret love thing for Geno must already be) I figure I can be big about it......

thanks for the score updates , the satellite came back on just in time for me to catch the last minute and a half. GO LADY VOLS!!!!

Gosh, I wish I would've gone to the game.The people that are in my school's Talent Search thingy got to go.I was so jelous!!!Oh well. :dunno:

Not as sorry as you're gonna be if you actually believe that kissy-face and don't realize she's just lulling us into letting our guards down before the inevitable retribution.

Believe me.

I was there when she and Geno finally broke up, and, sure, they've been on and off again over the last 8 months- they just can't seem to keep their hands off each other- but that's just lust. Everytime they agree to hook up again at some out of the way hotel, both of them bring guns- just in case......

Geno Auriemma wouldn't look twice at me, even if I wanted him to. Which I don't. :yuck:

(LadyinOrange @ Jan 7 said:
Geno Auriemma wouldn't look twice at me, even if I wanted him to. Which I don't. :yuck:

See, what'd I tell you. Classic mixed message of the moony mistress: She doesn't think she's good enough for him, but he's got cooties anyway so there... in that order.

(every time I've squeezed this bit dry, there's always a couple ounces of liquid-suicide left. amazing..)

Did anyone see which four teams Nell Fortner chose during Halftime that would make it to the Final Four?

~*Crystal*~

No.

If she was the blonde woman who did the hoops summary with the Bryant Gumbel look-alike, I was busy getting munchies and antacid ready for the second half...

what'd she say?

She said Tennessee, Duke, LSU, and the fourth team could be North Carolina or Baylor. Basically, she just took the current top five in the polls. She also said that LSU is awesome and on and on. Probably because LSU just beat her Auburn team like a drum a few nights earlier.

I did hear the word "Baylor" a few times, but wasn't paying attention...

Plus I thought UConn was #2... Man, I know I've been trying to repress the Huskies for years, but at least I usually know their ranking.

So, basically, she not only did a corporate schpiel, but dumped on UConn in the process....

I can live with that.

I have yet to see a Women's basketball studio analyst that didn't make me want to reach for the Mute button. They're usually horrible.

(GAVol @ Jan 8 said:
I have yet to see a Women's basketball studio analyst that didn't make me want to reach for the Mute button. They're usually horrible.

I've seen several I really liked- in the past- but lately it's almost like as soon as they sound like anything but a mouthpiece they get yanked.

It apparently ain't the women, it's the little network men behind the curtain. I mean, hell, even Rebecca Lobo used to sound more intelligent than she has lately, and look at the college education she got....

(MemphisVol @ Jan 7 said:
I mean, hell, even Rebecca Lobo used to sound more intelligent than she has lately, and look at the college education she got....

She certainly has a Huskie voice....

IOW, considering where she went to school, don't you think there has to be a conspiracy involved if they managed to make Lobo sound dumber?

(Orangewhiteblood @ Jan 8 said:
She certainly has a Huskie voice....

Are you sure- I thought as a rule huskies didn't bark?

Or was that their boyfriends- I get so confused when I'm trying to drink away the image of LIO and Aiuremma....

VN Store

Back