UT commit dealing

Pretty impressive. I’ll be glad to see another quality lefty enter the program next season. But should also note that the stats above were against a team that is 2-12 and 0-9 in their division, and has been run-ruled 7 times this season.

Reactions: RollerVol
That was against a not so good team but his season stats and career stats are pretty good. Threw 80 pitches this game with 71 being strikes. Season is 79 strikeouts and 4 walks in 38 innings. Career stats are 407 strikeouts and 48 walks in 208 2/3 innings.

Reactions: RollerVol
That was against a not so good team but his season stats and career stats are pretty good. Threw 80 pitches this game with 71 being strikes. Season is 79 strikeouts and 4 walks in 38 innings. Career stats are 407 strikeouts and 48 walks in 208 2/3 innings.

Impressive..

I am really enjoying the improvement that Vitello has brought to the program so far. Of course we are still a few bodies short of being an SEC contender, but I have faith in this staff to get it done. It feels good to know there are finally grown ups in charge. Wish this kid could start today, but will be glad to watch him play here soon.

Saw this on a friend's FB of same UT commit at South Carolina North/South Select BP session. Don't know if he will swing a bat at UT but I think they are bringing him in as a possible two-way guy. Hit 7 back to back on right side and 2 from left side in this session at Lexington High School. A coach friend there said he crushed a few.

VN Store

Back