UT Billboard

I'd think after January 10th would be better timing to be placed throughout the Southeast...seeing as several other schools in the SEC are playing for either National Championships, or in MUCH better Bowls...between now and then.

Go VOLS!

Tampa at one time had one of the largest Tennessee Alumni chapters in the nation.
Still trying to keep the Tampa chapter going and growing. We will be at Bilmar station for the the Bowl game.

We'd love to see you and @tntar heel.

The sarasota guys came out to hang with us a few times but it is just way too far of a drive.

I'm sure I wont get one close to me here in Bradenton, FL...but I'd love to see one in person close to home!

Thinking I seen one somewhere in GA yesterday on my way back home from working in ATL this week. Can’t remember now wxactly what part of GA it was. It was on I75 tho

Brilliant Move! Would bet a weeks pay that whomever is behind this billboard campaign is really targeting Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors primarily. Get our name out there and let these young athletes know that Tennessee is back and boy do we mean business!!

VN Store

Back