UT Baseball - Morehead State Finale

(Perry Parris @ Feb 18 said:
Pushed back to Sunday @ 2 - weather permitting.

FYI.
I got my wish Perry. I was hoping the would not be able to play today.

Go Vols!!

Freak -

I'm with ya.

The old football-basketball dilemma hardly ever rears its ugly head anymore. The basketball-baseball dilemma is a little more frequent.

Can relax until 4 o'clock now.

How long did it take to thaw out last night? I think I was near Sweetwater before I felt my feet.

(Perry Parris @ Feb 18 said:
Freak -

I'm with ya.

The old football-basketball dilemma hardly ever rears its ugly head anymore. The basketball-baseball dilemma is a little more frequent.

Can relax until 4 o'clock now.

How long did it take to thaw out last night? I think I was near Sweetwater before I felt my feet.
Perry, I am still cold. I sat in my den after I got home and left all my layers of clothes on for a while, just enjoying being warm.

I really hope it clears up by tomorrow. I am anxious to see Heath pitch. I'll bet he is anxious to get out there and work on that 18.00 ERA. :lol:

I went straight back to my apt for a hot shower. I was doing ok until about the 7th inning of the 2nd game, and then it just got too cold..but I stuck it out. We were having way too much fun heckling those guys.

(jwells @ Feb 18 said:
I went straight back to my apt for a hot shower. I was doing ok until about the 7th inning of the 2nd game, and then it just got too cold..but I stuck it out. We were having way too much fun heckling those guys.
The heckling was great. I do agree with you though. It got bad about the 7th. I think becuase we knew we had the game in hand and just wanted to get out of there.

My favorite is the "tap him on the butt...don't tap him on the butt" "oh, you tease!"

VN Store

Back