UT and Kiffin National Exposure.....

UT4EVER

Check out these threads on the RIVALS MAIN BOARD (NATIONAL BOARD)! It appears UT/Kiffin are the talk of the town EVERYWHERE!!!

THIS IS NOT FROM VOLQUEST!! You should actually see what is being said in some of these threads... :realmad: :furious3:

1. I can't stand UT or Kiffin.... But I gotta give him props for callin out Meyer

2. What are the Coach O rumors everyone is talking about?

3. Kiffin called out

4. Lane Kiffin will get Tennessee killed this year

5. Congrats to Vols on Jackson

6. The SEC has never seen a bigger clown than Lane Kiffin

7. Kiffin accuses Urban Meyer of Violation (btw, 210 posts already)

8. I just like that Tennessee folks....

9. Tennessee # 17 in new Rivals rankings

10. So Kiffin takes a jab at Meyer and Saban at the same press conference

11. So who wants to see Kiffin Live?

12. Since this is Tennessee day here, I have a Q

13. Monte Kiffin

14. Prediction: Urban Meyer and The University of Florida Gators are...... gonna score AT LEAST 55 on Tennessee this year

15. Poll: Is Kiffin the most annoying coach in the SEC already? (so far: 64.18 yes, 35.82 no)

16. Kudos to Kiffin

The fact that he is the most hated goes to prove the point that CLK is viewed as a threat.

Most controversial figures are that way because they are prominent.

Hopefully this swagger is rubbing off on the team. We need that 90s dominance back... this is how to do it very quickly and shed that defeatist mentality our team seems to have Fulmerized.

Most controversial figures are that way because they are prominent.

Hopefully this swagger is rubbing off on the team. We need that 90s dominance back... this is how to do it very quickly and shed that defeatist mentality our team seems to have Fulmerized.

Agreed

They are in meltdown mode here. It's already on talk radio.:eek:lol: They are saying, "It's not a violation cause Urban didn't know he was there." Yeah right who believes that.

They also said, "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

Got to love it, they are doing more for UT recruiting down here than they actually realize. :lolabove:

Michiga fan"

I haven't watched many UT games in recent years, but some of these games have become mandatory viewing.

It was funny last year that people thought RR was a jerk in Big 10 circles and ruffled a lot of feathers because he got two decommitments from conference schools on SD.

Kiffin has made public comments about every big time school in the league and dogged his own recruiting class. SEC certainly understands how to go next level on that stuff.

The fact that he is the most hated goes to prove the point that CLK is viewed as a threat.

True. That's also why you never hear many bad things about Mark Richt...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

the more I watch our boy at his press conferences, the more I laugh at people calling him arrogant.

Successful people are ambitious, they don't want what's best---they DEMAND it.

He has all the measurables to be a successful head coach. He is the modern head coach---a smart CEO that has a vision and isn't near-sighted.

he's confident and ambitious, not arrogant and pretentious. they're not the same thing.

the more I watch our boy at his press conferences, the more I laugh at people calling him arrogant.

Successful people are ambitious, they don't want what's best---they DEMAND it.

He has all the measurables to be a successful head coach. He is the modern head coach---a smart CEO that has a vision and isn't near-sighted.

he's confident and ambitious, not arrogant and pretentious. they're not the same thing.

I'd agree with that. He's incredibly ambitious.

VN Store

Back