UT 3rd in the nation on Scout?

That's an IT.com article. They took the five major polls and averaged them, therefore we tied for third.

What are the five major polls?

I know that Rivals and Scout count. I'd assume that Lemming is one. I'll also guess ESPN, as much as that pains me. Who would the other be?

why even rate the recruiting classes to begin with? what really matters is how many of these kids actually make it into the school they sign with and then contribute to their team's success on the field. How many scholarship players does UT have that, barring injury, have never set foot on the field?

What matters is we know we have great talent, and no matter what they rate us we still have the same players so if they rate us last that is fine with me, because the players are here now, so we know we are ready for the future.

why even rate the recruiting classes to begin with? what really matters is how many of these kids actually make it into the school they sign with and then contribute to their team's success on the field. How many scholarship players does UT have that, barring injury, have never set foot on the field?

The same reason you talk about the NFL Draft. It gives you something football related to keep up with in the off season.

VN Store

Back