UT’s Final Six Regular Season Games

Only1COJ

What are the odds that The LadyVols go 6-0 the final six games of the regular season?

LSU (w)
TxAM. (?) 50/50 — is this a must win?
Arkansas (?) 50/50 - must win if a lost to TxAM?
Vandy (w)
OleMiss (w)
AU (w)

I do think it’s doable, but turnovers are going to be the death of the LadyVols.

What are the odds that The LadyVols go 6-0 the final six games of the regular season?

LSU (w)
Vandy (w)
OleMiss (w)
AU (w)

I do think it’s doable, but turnovers are going to be the death of the LadyVols.

From a strict probability standpoint, 6-0 is a tall order. The plus is that Texas A&M is a home game.

So I will bet on the longish odds and say that the LVs will be riding a win streak going into the SEC tournament.

From a strict probability standpoint, 6-0 is a tall order. The plus is that Texas A&M is a home game.

So I will bet on the longish odds and say that the LVs will be riding a win streak going into the SEC tournament.
Yes, but will it be a 3, 4, 5 or 6 game winning streak ?

I will all come down to who they can beat turning the ball over 20 times. All will be tough to beat with that many TO's as it keeps inferior teams in the game and LSU/A&M will be real tough to beat with that many TO's. I know they have beaten LSU once but next game is at their place.

LSU without Mitchell being able to play should definitely be a win. Terrible loss if we can't beat them without her. When she went down LSU had an 18 point lead over A&M and won by two. That was in about 15 minutes of play. A&M is probably getting Carter back which could help or hurt you never know how she is going to play and coming off an injury likely could be like Howard today way off her game. Probably that one will be decided as to how we take care of the ball. Arkansas either shoots lights out or can't shoot at all from the three. We should be able to pound them inside on the boards, but we've had that advantage before and not taken advantage. The next two should be easy wins and expect we can beat Auburn. Best case 6 and 0 worst 3 and 3 likely 4 and 2.

Reactions: RollerVol
I'm going to say 4-2. I think TAMU and Ark will be tough games to win. If they were to win one of them, I'd pick TAMU as the more winnable game.

I do not think there is a 6 game streak to end the season in the Lady Vols. Would love to see it happen but I think 3 and 3 is about right. 4 and 2 might be doable, LSU maybe.

Prediction:
Ky. Holds the advantage over us since they beat us head to head ! But they have not played USC and Miss. St. And they will end up with six loses ! We should finish higher than them ?

If everyone wins the games they are supposed to and no upsets ? TA&M beat Ark. head to head and should finish ahead of Ark. TA&M has to play USC , And Ark. has to pay may Miss. St. And both will finish with 5 loses?

We have to play TA&M at home and Ark. away . Whoever wins those games will be 3rd and 4th . If we win both..... we are 3rd . If we beat one of them we will be 4th. If we lose both we will be fifth. JMO 🤔

LSU (w)
Vandy (w)
OleMiss (w)
AU (w)

Does it really matter?

A&M without their best player?

LSU without their best player.

Even so, 3-3 is likely because the Lady Vols players close their eyes just before they pass the ball.
I think you are probably correct about closing their eyes. Every team in the SEC has young girls and freshmen on their team. Why are we the only one that has not developed our players. We are moving down in the SEC instead of up and I think that will be the case until they are held responsible for their careless play, and are better prepared. If you have noticed we usually loose our games in the 3rd quarter when the other coach makes the adjustment and we do not. All of her interviews and remarks are we have talked about the turnovers and rebounding, well stop talking and demand it like everyone other coach does. Oh and while you are at it, TEACH the girls how to block out and not to depend on their size. This isn't just my opinion the announcers and the commentators are saying the same thing. WE HAVE THE TALENT

LSU (w)
Vandy (w)
OleMiss (w)
AU (w)

The odds are 50/50 they either do or they don’t. That is also the fact in figuring each individual game, win or lost. The odds of some combination of wins or losses are also equal 50/50. No matter how many variables you add, it will ALWAYS be 50/50 do or don’t. Gule has spoken!!!!!! Lol

We're moving down even though we're currently third and were picked to finish sixth (before Zaay got hurt)?
One last question, What GOOD team have we beaten this year? None and it took a miracle to beat a below average Alabama team and you can already see the recruiting going down. Just saying

VN Store

Back