using UTtix.com

travisvols

has anybody else's checkout page after you selected tickets you wanted taken over ten minutes to load?
I'd hate to close the page and start over, and potentially lose my tickets, but this is taking forever.

my wife was looking at it and said it was taking forever.

I was able to get tickets and get to the ticket confirmation...took a bit, but I'm a little concerned, my ticket confirmation page says I paid with a visa, but I paid with a master card, the card number is right though.

I was able to get tickets and get to the ticket confirmation...took a bit, but I'm a little concerned, my ticket confirmation page says I paid with a visa, but I paid with a master card, the card number is right though.

don't worry Wind, I took care of your tickets :)

how do you know where you will be sitting using uttix?
do you just order tickets and they place you where ever?

Just bought 7, it took 3 times of getting kicked out..but I was persistent.

You place your order for the number of tickets and they seat you in available seats. Is everyone else in the upper deck?

Do they fulfill these tickets after all the bowl applications for season ticket holders are fulfilled?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

finally. took me a half hour. anybody else sec 339 row 16?
my first try they gave me sec 440 which is better, but then it told me my tickets were lost (due to it taking forever to load). Oh well, I'm just glad to go.

So... yeah, it took forever to load, so I went to HokieTickets.com and got two club level mez seats two rows up in less than a minute. Sad part is, have to sit in the midst of Hokie fans. I kept the UTTix site up and it took 24 minutes and when it did load there was row one seats in sec 340. I'd much rather be sitting in 340 with Vol fans, but I was worried about getting stuck at the top of the dome.

Also on HokieTickets, a bunch of lowers available and second level... in case anybody wants closer seats.

It's finally starting going a bit faster for me....the closest I've gotten is row 12 at the top. Why can't we have lower level options too? I think that's dumb.

has anybody else's checkout page after you selected tickets you wanted taken over ten minutes to load?
I'd hate to close the page and start over, and potentially lose my tickets, but this is taking forever.

I am at work, and I caaled my wife and she ordered 2 tickets for me and my sone and in all took about 10 minutes and I have already received confirmation. They will ship on the 18th and is ups 2 day delivery
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back