Using Up/Down arrows to navigate VolNation.com

Danl

Absinthe Minded
@Freak, I have noticed that I can't use the up/down arrow buttons on any of my laptops to navigate (scroll up/scroll down) a page in any forum. I have two Dells, an HP, and two Acers. All behave the same. One click on the down arrow takes you all the way to the bottom of the page. The up arrow does nothing. It is convenient to use the up/down arrows and they work on most (all?) other websites, but not the best website on the net! Is this the intended operation or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

@Freak, I have noticed that I can't use the up/down arrow buttons on any of my laptops to navigate (scroll up/scroll down) a page in any forum. I have two Dells, an HP, and two Acers. All behave the same. One click on the down arrow takes you all the way to the bottom of the page. The up arrow does nothing. It is convenient to use the up/down arrows and they work on most (all?) other websites, but not the best website on the net! Is this the intended operation or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure. The up and down arrows seem to be working for me on a windows pc. What browser are you using?

I'm not sure. The up and down arrows seem to be working for me on a windows pc. What browser are you using?

I'm using Firefox on Windows 10.

Seems to work sometimes on some screens of VN, but doesn't work when I open a thread.

Thanks for looking into this!

I'm using Firefox on Windows 10.

Seems to work sometimes on some screens of VN, but doesn't work when I open a thread.

Thanks for looking into this!
Just out of curiosity, have you tried a different browser? Or could it be related to a plugin you have installed maybe? I can't seem to duplicate your issue.

VN Store

Back