USF women basketball

They could get beat without Samuelson but I think if they get her back 100% for the ncaa they hav a good chance to make it back to the final 4

Well if you want Tennessee in the tournament you should....

Want Tennessee in the tourney...... Well I have lived and died over the years with the "Ladies" but, I am not sure I want them to be in the tourney as an "almost qualifier" backing in so to speak. For that matter, this season should be packed in, play no more, practice no more (officially). If we are going to change staffs, then it will be a waste of time. If we are not going to change staffs, then it will still be a waste of time.
To your point, what would USF beating UConn have to do with our getting in? If I were on the selection committee, I would be looking at the merits of the "Ladies" based on what they have or haven't done. Not what someone like UConn's results has accomplished.

Thanks I came to post this as well. UCONN could probably play with no Collier and still beat USF as short handed as they are.

Not so. I was at the USF game yesterday and even though Laksa and Ferrera are out, they are well coached and the players are basketball smart. I think UConn wins but it won't be a walkover.

Want Tennessee in the tourney...... Well I have lived and died over the years with the "Ladies" but, I am not sure I want them to be in the tourney as an "almost qualifier" backing in so to speak. For that matter, this season should be packed in, play no more, practice no more (officially). If we are going to change staffs, then it will be a waste of time. If we are not going to change staffs, then it will still be a waste of time.
To your point, what would USF beating UConn have to do with our getting in? If I were on the selection committee, I would be looking at the merits of the "Ladies" based on what they have or haven't done. Not what someone like UConn's results has accomplished.

If a team besides UCONN or UCF wins the AAC tournament. It will take a spot from a team on the last 4 in line which Tennessee is currently on.

Reactions: PG1
Sorry "sis" I didn't realize you were starting a hate UConn/Geno thread. I I had known that was your intent, I would have reacted differently.

VN Store

Back