USCe backup QB's Dad Tags Hooker in Twitter Post

Well that's just ate up. you call someone out, and when they respond, he comes back with a weakazz response of "respect your elders". What a POS.

Evidently, Jalen Daniels' (backup QB) father tagged Hendon in a twitter post that has since been deleted stating Rattler was a better QB, needless to say Hooker didn't take kindly to it. The screen shots didn't post in order. They should go 1, 3, then 2 for context.

View attachment 515474View attachment 515476View attachment 515475I wish everyone would just STFU
What I’m reading into is they know one another. If not they both were being humorous and like wise respectful towards one another.

Reactions: VAVol85
I'm not sure I'm believing this is even real

Kinda surprised that Hendon even checks the tweeter at this point in the season.

I am not his age and don't have social media but why?

This is without saying, what the heck would a grown man be talking to a QB from another team?

Probably Hooker should have ignored it but tagging him made it more than just a guy having an opinion. He made sure Hendon saw the opinion personally, as well as those who watch his account, which is at least baiting him into responding.

That he did so privately and that the father chose to air the exchange in public leads me to believe that his intentions were never in good faith and he was probably looking for a response he could spin all along.

At the very least it is not a classy thing to do. If he was really just airing an opinion after Hooker contacted him he could’ve said that to him privately but then not posted the exchange on Twitter, which only manufactures drama.

What is the total offense record of all time. I think we are second as of last week, but I would think an 800 yard day would solidify that 1st place for a long long time (or next year) :)

GBO

Reactions: ttocswob
What is the total offense record of all time. I think we are second as of last week, but I would think an 800 yard day would solidify that 1st place for a long long time (or next year) :)

GBO
Patrick Mahomes holds the single game total offense record 734 passing 85 rushing. 2016 Texas tech vs Oklahoma. Both teams literally had 854 total yards. I would imagine if that's not the team record it's close

Reactions: DMichel123
Ehhh, if that's Hooker's real account, I'd prefer he just stay out of the mud with someone who doesn't know "the other components" are kinda' necessary to be a better QB. Dumb dad wound on the better end of exchange with fuel retort.
And that is the kicker. That is not Hooker nor Rattler, nor Rattler's dad. This is why for twitter users, a blue check mark should mean more than 8 bucks per month.

pretty much dudes dad (back up QB at USCjr) said Rattler was better than Hooker in a tweet. Hooker responded to him in a DM and pretty much said keep my name out your effin mouth, then preceded to say watch this hold my beer come saturday.
Yep...yep lol.
Damn good translation 😂

VN Store

Back