USC vs Oregon St

I will enjoy watching Kiffin fail and piss all that talent away.

Where are all those people that said Kiffin was sure to win a title while at USC now.....

Oregon State 36, Lil Lane's boys of troy 7 with about two minutes left. Imagine, Lane's
old man is making almost as much as Lane is with this pathetic coaching of a team that is still loaded with talent.

I think this was Lane's play chart for the game tonight.

Attachments

• 0124_wafflehouse_menu.jpg
    0124_wafflehouse_menu.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Monte is a genious. Bottom feeder loses to 5*U. Makes me giggle a bit. Where is all the Kiffin sniffers now?

The stretch of USC being winless inside the state of Oregon (Autzen or Reser) stretches now to 5 years. Great stuff. Solid win by the Beavs who sorely needed it to keep any chance of a bowl alive.

I don't think the defense was so bad. The offense on the other hand wouldn't give them a break. Oregon State punted plenty of times..but eventually they'll chip away at you. The Starting QB and the Starting RB going out must have hurt too...

Last edited:
USC board in full meltdown mode.

Thread titles include:

If Harbaugh Had SC's talent,
Please go to a SPREAD OFFENSE next year
Fire Kiffin now. Only delaying the inevitable.
Worst game in 14 years.
Mitch Melted a little under the bright lights
I'm ready for this season to end.

Ahhh. This is definitely going to be a great Sunday.

USC board in full meltdown mode.

Thread titles include:

If Harbaugh Had SC's talent,
Please go to a SPREAD OFFENSE next year
Fire Kiffin now. Only delaying the inevitable.
Worst game in 14 years.
Mitch Melted a little under the bright lights
I'm ready for this season to end.

Ahhh. This is definitely going to be a great Sunday.
My point is what the f*** has Lane done anywhere he has been? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude sucked as our OC, sucked at Oakland, sucked at UT. He won't do s*** during his tenure here. He should have never been hired here in the first place. So what that he is brutally honest? That is about the only thing that is a breath of fresh air about him. I don't hate him personally. I just think he is a mediocre coach. His play calling baffles my mind. He would be a fine Head Coach for San Jose State, Duke or UCLA. But NOT at USC. I had hoped we learned our lesson after Buddy Hackett.

My point is what the f*** has Lane done anywhere he has been? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude sucked as our OC, sucked at Oakland, sucked at UT. He won't do s*** during his tenure here. He should have never been hired here in the first place. So what that he is brutally honest? That is about the only thing that is a breath of fresh air about him. I don't hate him personally. I just think he is a mediocre coach. His play calling baffles my mind. He would be a fine Head Coach for San Jose State, Duke or UCLA. But NOT at USC. I had hoped we learned our lesson after Buddy Hackett.

Buddy Wackett?
Wasn't he on spanktravision with one of the Yankees?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back