USC Jr contact tracing

Last edited:
I guess it counts as "Tennessee Vols Football" if it can be connected in 3 degrees of separation or less?

The good news for us is that covid attacks certain blood types more aggressively than others. So that means there's pretty good odds that Alabama will be quarantining the majority of the team since blood type is hereditary.

(For any Alabama fans that might be having this read to them, that was a joke, suggesting that due to the incesteal nature of Alabama relationships and sexual habits, if one Bammer has the unfortunate blood type, then they all do)

(Also, for those Bammers having this read to them by a non-Alabamian, I know there are some big scary words in this post. I'd try to explain the meanings of them, but you've got to try to meet me in the middle and stand on your own two feet at some point. Good luck trying to understand what all of this means, though)

Oh. And GO VOLS!

Last edited:
I don't understand how only 9 have had contact with a Covid case if there are 2 active cases on the their team. You think they would have been around more of their teammates in workouts and practice.

"Causalities" and "casualties" are different things. Being in quarantine is neither.
Ha, sorry, was in a bit of a rush.

Point being: players testing positive means they are now golden for the season, and contacts miss some practice, yes, but I wouldn't label them "casualties" during a pandemic in which many people have lost older family members.

Ha, sorry, was in a bit of a rush.

Point being: players testing positive means they are now golden for the season, and contacts miss some practice, yes, but I wouldn't label them "casualties" during a pandemic in which many people have lost older family members.
Golden for the season? Sir, what in the world leads you to that conclusion??? You realize they can then for certain SPREAD it??

Golden for the season? Sir, what in the world leads you to that conclusion??? You realize they can then for certain SPREAD it??
Well, I have spent twenty years taking care of patients with viral infections. It's well-documented that the infectious period is ten days or less and that immunity lasts at least three months. Therefore, once they are released from quarantine they can play without worry, take a cruise, or (gasp) go to class or church without a care in the world!

I guess it counts as "Tennessee Vols Football" if it can be connected in 3 degrees of separation or less?

The good news for us is that covid attacks certain blood types more aggressively than others. So that means there's pretty good odds that Alabama will be quarantining the majority of the team since blood type is hereditary.

(For any Alabama fans that might be having this read to them, that was a joke, suggesting that due to the incesteal nature of Alabama relationships and sexual habits, if one Bammer has the unfortunate blood type, then they all do)

(Also, for those Bammers having this read to them by a non-Alabamian, I know there are some big scary words in this post. I'd try to explain the meanings of them, but you've got to try to meet me in the middle and stand on your own two feet at some point. Good luck trying to understand what all of this means, though)

Oh. And GO VOLS!

They're probably not being read to, too busy.........too many oak tress to poison, opposing fans to tea-bag, or former QB's to sucker-punch.

I don't understand how only 9 have had contact with a Covid case if there are 2 active cases on the their team. You think they would have been around more of their teammates in workouts and practice.

Because contact tracing is usually initiated when certain time and distance exposure levels occur. Six feet and 15 minutes is a common trigger. Much more likely to happen on the sidelines than the field.

VN Store

Back