USC Going Down

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
When these tapes that the FBI has come out and Reggie Bush is exposed for money grubbing cheater he is, it's got to have an effect on USC's recruiting. They will be facing serious sanctions so I hope the word is getting out to the their recruits. I knoe Cody Pope is happy with his choice now.

USC is like the rich preppy perfect kid that got caught cheating when you thought they were really smart

85 scholarship players every year, tons of 4-star, 5-star players out of high schools, and if someone wants me to believe Reggie Bush is the unique case, you got to be kidding me. But anyway, I don't care, it just reminds me one of the biggest cheaters in NCAA football history, if not the biggest, Alabama. :)

85 scholarship players every year, tons of 4-star, 5-star players out of high schools, and if someone wants me to believe Reggie Bush is the unique case, you got to be kidding me. But anyway, I don't care, it just reminds me one of the biggest cheaters in NCAA football history, if not the biggest, Alabama. :)
This sounds like a job for........Phillip Fulmer P.I.:birgits_giggle:

Realistically what are the possible sanctions USC faces...

How serious is this?

I personally doubt anything comes of it. If anything, Bush will have his heisman pulled but, since it was an agent and not a booster/someone affiliated with the school, they probably won't punish SC.

I personally doubt anything comes of it. If anything, Bush will have his heisman pulled but, since it was an agent and not a booster/someone affiliated with the school, they probably won't punish SC.

This sounds an awful lot like the Tee Martin investigation.

I agree. NCAA would at most warn USC, because it's not a school conduct, (it probably is, but who knows). I remember a couple of years ago, a USC player signed a contract with an agent or something like that, and he was later busted and banned from NCAA. But never heard USC got penalized for this.

This sounds an awful lot like the Tee Martin investigation.

But two cases turned out to be totally different. Bush got the money from a agent, Martin got the money from a friend. That's the verdict from NCAA. :clap:

I just wonder why none of my friends have ever given me even 5 bucks.:birgits_giggle:

I agree. NCAA would at most warn USC, because it's not a school conduct, (it probably is, but who knows). I remember a couple of years ago, a USC player signed a contract with an agent or something like that, and he was later busted and banned from NCAA. But never heard USC got penalized for this.

It was Mike Williams. He was a sophomore and declared for the draft but later found out he was going to have to wait until after what was supposed to be his 3rd year. He already signed with an agent therefore couldn't go back to college for football.

Unless there's alot more to this than what's already been stated it's only a secondary violation at most since no staff member or booster has been implicated. Doubtful anything comes of it.

VN Store

Back