USA Today Poll finds 58% of Republicans believe Capitol Riot was organized by Antifa

Given the importance of his position and the realities the country was facing........ Yes.
Well, fair enough I guess. I'm glad this happened at the end of August. And glad he posted about this weeks before Fox News reported anything.

Why would I assume anything about anyone, I'm not a Republican.

Is it so bad that a dad took some time off to be with his kids? I mean, is this really that bad?
I'm not a republican either

If things are falling apart around the country and the guy in charge is watching a newborn sleep then yeah it's probably an issue.

Reactions: jaybird_1981
Well, fair enough I guess. I'm glad this happened at the end of August. And glad he posted about this weeks before Fox News reported anything.
There are a lot of things we find out about later. Doesn't make them any less disappointing. I think it shouldn't come as a surprise people would be critical.

I've done it twice and there isn't really a whole lot for a guy to do with a newborn. What was your experience?

Since Pete is married to guy there's nothing to do with a new born? By gawd the gays have cracked the code.

In all sincerity, there was a crap ton for me to do with my new born and I had the mother around at that time. Feedings, changings, bathing, hell just being around her is important.

Since Pete is married to guy there's nothing to do with a new born? By gawd the gays have cracked the code.

In all sincerity, there was a crap ton for me to do with my new born and I had the mother around at that time. Feedings, changings, bathing, hell just being around her is important.
There is not enough to do that requires a full 6 weeks off the job. Especially when that job is critical to the country. I've never known anyone to take that much time

There is not enough to do that requires a full 6 weeks off the job. Especially when that job is critical to the country. I've never known anyone to take that much time

I didn't take that time off, but had it been offered I would have and it would be good for America to get fathers more involved in their kid's lives.

I didn't take that time off, but had it been offered I would have and it would be good for America to get fathers more involved in their kid's lives.

I really hate agreeing with you. Too many fathers in America would abuse that though, and wouldn't even see the kid in 6 weeks off. My only problem with Pete is we were going through a major issue as a nation that directly correlated to his position. My job isn't nearly as important. As a public servant, it was irresponsible.

I'm the party of honest people, not whatever Candace is selling today. And I don't think she is dumb at all, she has captured millions of folks with her grift and ********. She ain't stupid.

A person can be smart in some ways and not at all smart in other ways.

I really hate agreeing with you. Too many fathers in America would abuse that though, and wouldn't even see the kid in 6 weeks off. My only problem with Pete is we were going through a major issue as a nation that directly correlated to his position. My job isn't nearly as important. As a public servant, it was irresponsible.
Agreed, Biden should have given him 3.5 years off and appointed a new secretary

Reactions: Ttucke11
Meh. He and his spouse don't both need six weeks off work. Furthermore we are having a pretty big logistics nightmare right now. But he took the time. He wants to be POTUS? Nah. Can't be leading and behaving that way. His job is more important then the six weeks. I know that sounds harsh. But you agreed to a job.

VN Store

Back