Updates on how Fall Practice is going?

FINGERS only does Football !! We need a baseball Fingers !! ;););)

Last edited:
Believe they are doing individual and instructional drills now. Fall practice starts the last week of September and runs through October.

Reactions: RollerVol
I heard they are throwing the ball, catching the ball and throwing the ball. Coaches are hitting grounders and pop ups for the players to field and players are hitting the ball.

It is my understanding that they are playing Georgia State at Perfect Game (Lakepoint) next Sunday. Not sure of the time.

From what I am hearing, this team is much more talented than we have been in the past. Homers in the 3 scrimmage so are from Luc, Knight, Cooper and Kohlhepp. We will see more Sunday.

Thanks! Should be interesting to see where Luc fits in. He had a really solid summer and hopefully he can keep it up.

Has anyone watched any of the practice/inner squad. How do they look?
I have seen majority of two of the intrasquad scrimmages. Defense looks solid with some of the newcomers up the middle. Pitchers that I have seen stand out so far are Stallings, Crochet, Hunley, Sewell. Offense looks better than last fall. I think this team definitely has more talent. Will be interesting to see how they gel....

Reactions: RollerVol and TX2TN
Are there any box scores from the Ga State game? Any updates on starting lineup, who played well....

VN Store

Back