UPDATE: Urban Meyer's resignation is now a leave of absence

Does anyone smell anything suspicious?

In 1995, after losing to a mediocre Clemson team, Coach Mike Krzyzewski suddenly developed back problems and the news was he was suffering from exhaustion. Coach Krzyzewski took a leave of absence. He left the team to assistant Paul Gaudet. Duke finished 2-14 that year in the ACC. Coach Gaudet was let go at the end of the year.

Does Urban Meyer know something we don't?

Coach K actually petitioned the NCAA to have those losses exonerated from his record...

He just couldn't stand not being the center of attention after 'bama whipped their tail. He's smiling up there because the focus is back on him. He's trying his best to hang on without cracking up. I'd really let my kid go play for this guy...geez.

Tebow is so gay... "we say that to each other" in regards to him and Meyer saying I love you...

A publicity stunt. Nothing more. To get a little emotion flowing for his team because they had a great chance they can get their asses kicked by Cincy. He's trying to get them to win one for him. Then he'll play some golf, jerk timmy a few times over the summer and return in the fall.

:lolabove::lolabove:

So he says he is quitting, then just a leave of absence, then when asked if he would be back for the NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON he says yes?

Doesn't add up.

This is the most unorganized presser I've ever seen. Nobody knows anything.

He'll be back. This is not concerning anymore. Everything will be fine at Florida. Nothing is gunna happen.

so there are Gator boards? i gave up yrs ago :p

There's this super secret internet message board out there that had the original resignation confirmed at around 4:00 yesterday.

I could tell you more, but NCGatorBait would drive down to Orlando and step on my throat with his gigantic Size 18 combat boots.

The main reason for all of this drama is supposedly health issues but Meyer won't talk about the health issues. That's lame as hell.

Still good recruiting material for the rest of the SEC coaches..."They don't have a clue as to what will happen over the next four years."

VN Store

Back