Update, prayers answered! Thank you!

My new grandson, Silas Xavier, was born one month early by emergency C-section. He was in the NICU for nearly 10 days, but they got to bring him home several days ago. Everything was going fine, and he has been gaining weight and feeding well, but just now they have had to rush him to the emergency room because he is projectile vomiting and has a high fever. All prayers appreciated.
Done sir

My new grandson, Silas Xavier, was born one month early by emergency C-section. He was in the NICU for nearly 10 days, but they got to bring him home several days ago. Everything was going fine, and he has been gaining weight and feeding well, but just now they have had to rush him to the emergency room because he is projectile vomiting and has a high fever. All prayers appreciated.
Praying for him, and all of you.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayers for your family

We went thru this same thing with our daughter. She is 25 now and beautiful. Praying the same for you guys and your grandson. God Bless!

Hang in there, hopefully just a few grey hairs.

My Daughter's are nurses, one in NICU, they can do small miracles. Prayers sent!

Hang in there, hopefully just a few grey hairs.

My Daughter's are nurses, one in NICU, they can do small miracles. Prayers sent!

My son is a nurse in the Children's Hospital over in Atlanta. Saints and heroes! Tell them thank you and give them a big hug for me the next time you see them.

VN Store

Back