Update, prayers answered! Thank you!

ClockworkOrange

Electric Sheep
My new grandson, Silas Xavier, was born one month early by emergency C-section. He was in the NICU for nearly 10 days, but they got to bring him home several days ago. Everything was going fine, and he has been gaining weight and feeding well, but just now they have had to rush him to the emergency room because he is projectile vomiting and has a high fever. All prayers appreciated.

UPDATE: Just heard all tests came back normal, baby is eating again and they are heading home for the night. Thank God, and thanks to all of you! Some scary hours, but looks like everything is going to be ok. I am normally not too jumpy about this kind of thing after raising 4 boys, but back in the late 80s we lost a baby daughter only 8 days after bringing her home, so probably a little bit of PTSD kicking in. Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement and stories. This place needs a "love" button. Prayer is real, and so are you.

Last edited:
My new grandson, Silas Xavier, was born one month early by emergency C-section. He was in the NICU for nearly 10 days, but they got to bring him home several days ago. Everything was going fine, and he has been gaining weight and feeding well, but just now they have had to rush him to the emergency room because he is projectile vomiting and has a high fever. All prayers appreciated.
Prayers for you, him and your families.

Praying immediately for healing from the Great Physician for your grandson and for grace, comfort, and discernment for your entire family during these uncertain times of illness and decisions. God is still in the miracle business daily. Amen!

Praying that the Lord touches his little body…

Prayers sent

Silas, prayers are ascending. We have 2 precious granddauthers & their mother is a NICU nurse. Trust in the Lord.

Prayers for y’all, my twins were also preemies at 34 weeks and spent two weeks in the NICU, they gave us quite a few scares, but are now 18 year olds.. and one twin had a lot of digestive issues and basically vomited everything until they got the right formula (even threw up breast milk)…the positive news is that the hospitals and docs know a lot more about how to care for these precious babies now.. if I ever win the lottery.. East TN Children’s Hospital is getting half

VN Store

Back