Update on my recovery

Just a reminder, you are not alone my friend. I previously shared my experience and subsequent surgery with COVID on here as well. While we are the exception and not the rule, we can and do recover. Keep fighting!

Just a reminder, you are not alone my friend. I previously shared my experience and subsequent surgery with COVID on here as well. While we are the exception and not the rule, we can and do recover. Keep fighting!

Thanks brother. I decided early on in my recovery that Covid would not define me or take the things I love away.

GBO!

Just read the article as I was not familiar with your story, Travis. Thank you for putting others first during a crazy time and subjecting yourself to a virus we still don't know much about.. My wife is a NP in the oncology field and saw patients everyday without considering her own well being over her patients. Much respect...I can't emphasize that enough. You have a great story, you're a great person and it sounds like you have a great family. VolNation is lucky to have you as an ambassador. Get well soon.

Just read the article as I was not familiar with your story, Travis. Thank you for putting others first during a crazy time and subjecting yourself to a virus we still don't know much about.. My wife is a NP in the oncology field and saw patients everyday without considering her own well being over her patients. Much respect...I can't emphasize that enough. You have a great story, you're a great person and it sounds like you have a great family. VolNation is lucky to have you as an ambassador. Get well soon.

Wow, that's very kind of you.

My story got picked up by the local news and the University after my GoFundMe was created. I was hesitant initially because I don't like being told I'm a hero and what not. I was hoping if my story could help someone else struggling with recovery, I would be thankful.

I'll add that the University, baseball program, and community has been amazing. As much hate, ugliness, selfishness, etc that exists in our world, there are many many more who are good and will help without thinking twice. I've seen this first hand.

VN Store

Back