Update on LSU QB

Looks like the LSU QB will play if he can handle the pain. Dealing with knee pain but nothing structural.

“Daniels is fine,” Kelly said. “He had a bursa sac (inflammation of small fluid sacs around the bones and tendons and muscles near the knee). It’s not structural at all, but it’s painful.
Itll probably be like Ainge in 07 when he broke his finger. I remember an interview where he said that when things were going good it was ok, but when things were starting to get rough it hurt a lot.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
And he was pretty limited in the Orange Bowl because of it.

Manning wasn't the most swift footed QB and if that injury caused him issues, wonder what it will do to a QB who runs and scrambles frequently?

I hope the young man is okay but limited to what he can do vs our defense.

The LSU QB has been surgically upgraded…They installed a laser cannon on both arms for this kid. He will now be ambidextrous and 100% accurate with the new AI installed on board. They made him a foot taller and recomposed his DNA to carbon fiber so muscle and bone density is now 187 times stronger than human.
But did Rohan Davey’s mom put a voodoo blessing on him?

Nuss, is averaging 1.3 yds. per completion more than Daniels.....not to mention our history with LSU backup QB's.
Just think our d-line stacks up really well against a non-mobile QB. Even if Daniels goes it sounds like he’ll be limited.

Looks like the LSU QB will play if he can handle the pain. Dealing with knee pain but nothing structural.

“Daniels is fine,” Kelly said. “He had a bursa sac (inflammation of small fluid sacs around the bones and tendons and muscles near the knee). It’s not structural at all, but it’s painful.

Nothing a little Toradol injection can't fix :rolleyes:

After he hits the ground a few times that knee’s going to be bothering him. Might not come out of the game, but will definitely slow him down and make him think twice about running.

Kelly also said he wants him to be more aggressive in the passing game. If, might be a big if, we can tighten up our pass defense, we could collect a few interceptions.

If

If UT can get pressure on JD and not allow him to escape and run free down the field, that will be the difference for UTs defense. I don't know how UT will call this game defensively, but it would be nice to see JD on his back early and often.

One key for Vols offense is not going 3 and out early in the game and instead hitting some big plays early. Wear LSUs defense down and then put on more steam!

Go Vols!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
But did Rohan Davey’s mom put a voodoo blessing on him?

Daniels is her fourth grandchild. She has openly stated that she has put a Voodoo blessing on him and that anyone that should touch him is hexed for life with quadruple-monkey poc-aids.

(I really should stop watching crap on Netflix)

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back