Update on Home Page]

CTM

When are we going to get the home page updated on commitments? We are a couple of years behind there.

Reactions: give_him 6
Why? Is it physically or mentally hurting you? Degrading your quality of life? Perhaps admins donā€™t have time to update this free website that you are using?

You donā€™t have to take a suggestion so personally. It was clearly an aesthetic that had a purpose at one time. It doesnā€™t anymore because we donā€™t use it. As the other person said- there are other places to find the information. The suggestion to remove it is valid.

Try to remember that not everyone is trying to be inflammatory. We can have dialogue without stooping.

You donā€™t have to take a suggestion so personally. It was clearly an aesthetic that had a purpose at one time. It doesnā€™t anymore because we donā€™t use it. As the other person said- there are other places to find the information. The suggestion to remove it is valid.

Try to remember that not everyone is trying to be inflammatory. We can have dialogue without stooping.

That other person wasā€¦Me. Iā€™d suggest trying to not be shocked when you get a smart ass response to a smart ass response you gave ā€œšŸ˜‰ā€

That other person wasā€¦Me. Iā€™d suggest trying to not be shocked when you get a smart ass response to a smart ass response you gave ā€œšŸ˜‰ā€

It wasnā€™t smart ass, my man. But you are clearly here for the fight. Hereā€™s some hard truth for you- you have a chip on your shoulder and you log in here to have it out with strangers over things that donā€™t really matter. Thatā€™s why instead of being like, ā€œyeah. I get that. Maybe I overreacted.ā€ Youā€™re dead set on ā€œbeing right.ā€

More facts for you- the homepage is out of date af. Period. Someone pointing that out doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re evil or they donā€™t appreciate the work admins do. Further, I doubt the admins require your destructive defense. ā€œThErE aRe OtHER plAcEs to FinD thAt inforMaTion!ā€

Iā€™m sure you can heed your own advice and not be shocked by my response.

Freak just a request. Can we get the updated recruiting list on the home page? 2020 is still showing.
Thanks
Tennesseeduke

Freak just a request. Can we get the updated recruiting list on the home page? 2020 is still showing.
Thanks
Tennesseeduke
Iā€™ve been working on some backend updates on the front page including the commit list. Stay tuned.

In the meantime if anyone wants to send me a spreadsheet update for the commits, Iā€™ll be happy to post it. šŸ˜¬

Iā€™ve been working on some backend updates on the front page including the commit list. Stay tuned.

In the meantime if anyone wants to send me a spreadsheet update for the commits, Iā€™ll be happy to post it. šŸ˜¬
šŸ‘

VN Store

Back