Unsportsmanlike Penalty on Sideline

ABINGDON VOL FAN

Was this on Pruitt and did he discuss it in postgame remarks? I apologize if this has been answered before.

I won't lie, I hadn't seen the clip where Keyton racked that Kentucky player until a mim ago because I was working , but after seeing it I laughed hard. Not because I'm glad he did it, but because it was just so telling of our current mindset. It was like watching a 7yr old being pushed down by his 10 yr old neighbor and having no answer but to kick him in the crotch in frustration. Total lack of discipline .

I won't lie, I hadn't seen the clip where Keyton racked that Kentucky player until a mim ago because I was working , but after seeing it I laughed hard. Not because I'm glad he did it, but because it was just so telling of our current mindset. It was like watching a 7yr old being pushed down by his 10 yr old neighbor and having no answer but to kick him in the crotch in frustration. Total lack of discipline .
Yes this kid should apologize and have some class.

ive said this since early on. Very undisciplined mentality.

I saw him having the meltdown and thought it was at a player until the ref dropped the flag. Not sure why he was screaming at the ref unless UK was running a pick/rub play to get that receiver open.

What play did the crotch adjustment occur on?

Well if I was 7 and a 10y/o pushed me to the ground, I would've kicked him a lot harder....... in the nuts.

But I ain't 7 anymore and neither is Keyton.. It was chicken **** and a bonehead move.

Good coaching....trying to eliminate the possibility of legacy players being recruited 20 years down the road.

VN Store

Back