Unofficial TN v Clemson (exh) pre-game thread

Hey, guys. I don't post over here often but I do lurk. Excited for basketball to get underway and to see how this group of Vols come together.

Question.... Is Clemson supposed to be a pretty decent team this year?

Williams 14pts on 6-6 shooting
Vols getting outrebounded, too many turnovers and too many fouls...pretty sloppy half for Vols.

Hey, guys. I don't post over here often but I do lurk. Excited for basketball to get underway and to see how this group of Vols come together.

Question.... Is Clemson supposed to be a pretty decent team this year?

Supposed to be pretty comparable to us, a team in that 50-60 range that hopes to be a bubble team if some things go their way.

Can't get a 6th year unless both RS years were medical. Last year was a coaching choice not injury

Ahh ok, did not know that, thanks.

Well maybe that keeps Johnson here...doesn't play this year, transfers and loses another year, would essentially only play 2 seasons of CBB.

Why wouldn't he be? Players are granted that 6th year all the time in hoops for medical reasons.

In order to get a 6 year waiver, two years must be missed due to circumstances beyond their control. Last year was a voluntary RS, therefore Johnson isn't eligible for a 6th year. Fulkerson could get another injury (or lose a year for another reason beyond his control) and be able to apply for a 6th year.

VN Store

Back