University of Tennessee in one word.

JBVolunteer

If you could only use one word to express your opinion on the mess that is University of Tennessee athletics it would be: ________.

My word is Treachery.
Treachery- violation of allegiance or of faith and confidence. Behavior that deceives or is not loyal to someone who trusts you.

This program has a history of rogue, self-sabotaging administrators, boosters, coaches, assistants, etc both inside and outside the program that have betrayed the University and this loyal fan base.

If you could only use one word to express your opinion on the mess that is University of Tennessee athletics it would be: ________.

My word is Treachery.
Treachery- violation of allegiance or of faith and confidence. Behavior that deceives or is not loyal to someone who trusts you.

This program has a history of rogue, self-sabotaging administrators, boosters, coaches, assistants, etc both inside and outside the program that have betrayed the University and this loyal fan base.

Unstable.

Lamentable -

(of circumstances or conditions) deplorably bad or unsatisfactory.
"the facilities provided were lamentable, not merely basic but squalid"

(of an event, action, or attitude) unfortunate; regrettable.
"her open prejudice showed lamentable immaturity"

Reactions: jackaro

My word is Treachery.

Insular

And until they change that, this will be wash, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: tbh
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back