United Way Appliance Sale in Cleveland, TN

white65

I work at Whirlpool in Cleveland, TN.

We're having a United Way Sale tomorrow from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. At 2525 Benton Pike NE, Cleveland, TN 37323.

There are tons of new (all are new) appliances marked way down, idk the exact percentages, but in the range of 80% give or take.

All proceeds go to United Way.

I've attached a list of what is going to be for sale.

If you don't need anything right now, but do in the future. I can give friends and family a discount code to purchase any of the Whirlpool brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, JennAir, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, etc.

It's usually anywhere from 15% to 25% depending on the item. I get like a 5% bonus from your order.

If you send me an email (vol232565@yahoo.com) I can send you a link through Whirlpool to what the pricing and options are for all products. Do not send me your credit card or other financial information, I submit your email address then Whirlpool has a system that emails you directly.

Attachments

• appliance_sale_list_2022.png
    appliance_sale_list_2022.png
    640.8 KB · Views: 33

We're having a United Way Sale tomorrow from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. At 2525 Benton Pike NE, Cleveland, TN 37323.

There are tons of new (all are new) appliances marked way down, idk the exact percentages, but in the range of 80% give or take.

I've attached a list of what is going to be for sale.

If you don't need anything right now, but do in the future. I can give friends and family a discount code to purchase any of the Whirlpool brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, JennAir, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, etc.

It's usually anywhere from 15% to 25% depending on the item. I get like a 5% bonus from your order.

If you send me an email (vol232565@yahoo.com) I can send you a link through Whirlpool to what the pricing and options are for all products. Do not send me your credit card or other financial information, I submit your email address then Whirlpool has a system that emails you directly.
Do you have to pick them up tomorrow, or can you just pay?

Thanks for the heads up. We didn’t get to the plant until 10:20 and the pickings were slim but one of the few items left was the combo oven my wife wanted. Cost us less than the microwave alone she was looking at

We're having a United Way sale this Satursay from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. At 2525 Benton Pike NE, Cleveland, TN 37323.

It's usually anywhere from 15% to 50% depending on the item. Generally the higher the price the larger the discount percentage. I get a 5% bonus from your order.

We're having a United Way sale this Satursay from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. At 2525 Benton Pike NE, Cleveland, TN 37323.

It's usually anywhere from 15% to 50% depending on the item. Generally the higher the price the larger the discount percentage. I get a 5% bonus from your order.

Thanks! We picked up a built in microwave/convection oven last year for $300…..what a bargain.
I think you posted a list for the sale. Is one availss as blue this year?
Just a heads up, if there is a list and there’s only 1 of something in demand, the employees got to start ordering before the general public last year so there is some luck involved

Thanks! We picked up a built in microwave/convection oven last year for $300…..what a bargain.
I think you posted a list for the sale. Is one availss as blue this year?
Just a heads up, if there is a list and there’s only 1 of something in demand, the employees got to start ordering before the general public last year so there is some luck involved

Glad you were able to get what you needed.

They haven't shared a list with us yet, but you are correct. If there is only a handful of items the employees will buy them before it's open to the public. I actually volunteered last year (we got first pick) and still didn't get what I wanted.

I'll share this years list when they give it to us.

This was an email that came out today, and I've added the list of available items to this post.
  • From 7a-9a all employees can choose (1) item per product category; (eg. 1 fridge, 1 washer, 1 dryer, etc.).
  • From 9a-11a the public can choose (1) item per product category. Employees are still welcome to shop.
  • From 11a-2p is unlimited product purchase, based on availability.

Please note:
*There is a set price for each unit / no bidding
*Product is first-come, first serve
*You will need to show your employee ID badge should you choose to enter during employee-only hours (you may bring your spouse/partner/immediate family member)
*United Way will be accepting credit/debit cards and cash

Attachments

• UW 2023 Appliance Price List - Consolidated List.pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Wireless1
This was an email that came out today, and I've added the list of available items to this post.
  • From 7a-9a all employees can choose (1) item per product category; (eg. 1 fridge, 1 washer, 1 dryer, etc.).
  • From 9a-11a the public can choose (1) item per product category. Employees are still welcome to shop.
  • From 11a-2p is unlimited product purchase, based on availability.

Please note:
*There is a set price for each unit / no bidding
*Product is first-come, first serve
*You will need to show your employee ID badge should you choose to enter during employee-only hours (you may bring your spouse/partner/immediate family member)
*United Way will be accepting credit/debit cards and cash
Looks like some real bargains. There appear to be more refrigerators this year and steam dryers.

@Freak

I was wondering about posting this in the football section for more people to see it’s a great way to support United Way and also get a great deal on appliances. Great way to spend the bye week!

VN Store

Back