Uni's

Are you satisfied with this year's uni's

• Make these changes

Votes: 38 34.2%
  • Leave em alone

Votes: 73 65.8%

• Total voters
I do not like the orange around the collar on the road white uni's. Its too thick/big, or just needs to be removed completely. Also, the storm troopers do not look as good without the double orange stripe down the pant leg. Neither does the home uni, but the road whites really suffered from the lack of orange on the pant. I thought our unis last night were very average looking. Not impressive.

Bring back the double orange stripe and do something with that orange around the collar UT athletic dept. Please.

Can I get a majority of agreement on this volnation?

I'm certain if you shell out the funds to provide the team with your version of uniforms, UT will accept your blessing.

Reactions: KSBleedingUTOrange
I
Yeah, that's the first option you see when you see a thread titled "unis"

I get it, some could care less. It's always been that way. Some care, some dont

I actually care about the unis somewhat. Just not about the changes he was pointing out.

Orange Jersey/White pants and home
White Jersey/orange pants on the road

two white stripes down the legs
Black Cleats

make these changes and leave em alone

I wont get to upset regardless of what they wear if they win.

I’m not familiar enough with the new forum software, so please forgive this question, but is it possible to edit a poll? If so, can op add an option for “dgaf, just lose by less than 26 against Ala**** and Auburn”

Thanks!

I would like to see the double stripes again, but I thought they looked prettt good vs UGA.

I guess uniforms are a good distraction to what’s happening on the field. I guess I’ve never cared, Orange and White with a Power T.

I'm glad the black cleats are back. Reminds me of our teams from the 90's!
The unis just dont look good with white cleats- even accented in orange.

The away unis are, to me, one of the best looking in college football. Simple, but just enough orange contrast to break up the white a tad. I've always loved our away unis (except when they wore white shoes, yuck).

Someone mentioned about the checkerboard on the back of the helmet that was introduced a few years ago. I've always thought that was cool.

Never a fan of the solid orange pants with a stripe or stripes, cant remember. White with double orange stripes is ok.

This is a solved equation. Orange top, white pants at home. Oversized numbers. JUMBO NUMBERS. The uniforms looked great when they were a bit more blue collar and big. Like, we're not here to be flashy, we're here to smash the crap outta you and win. Big. Consistent. Simple. Not unlike a certain school down the road who has steadfastly maintained their uniforms with very little in the way of modification (they've done small stuff I mean but mainly Alabama has stuck to their traditional look, which I respect).

Oh and true stormtrooper on the road. The stormtrooper all white with the oversized letters outlined in black looked, and still looks, awesome. Freaking. Awesome. I always mention Herbstreit saying our road whites were the best away uniforms in college football. He wasn't wrong then -- and he isn't wrong now.

231048.0.jpg

Can do alternates or whatever, but that road look is the best look. Of course, everyone looks good when you're winning so ... just no mis-colored (too light, too faint) shades of orange please.

This is a solved equation. Orange top, white pants at home. Oversized numbers. JUMBO NUMBERS. The uniforms looked great when they were a bit more blue collar and big. Like, we're not here to be flashy, we're here to smash the crap outta you and win. Big. Consistent. Simple. Not unlike a certain school down the road who has steadfastly maintained their uniforms with very little in the way of modification (they've done small stuff I mean but mainly Alabama has stuck to their traditional look, which I respect).

Oh and true stormtrooper on the road. The stormtrooper all white with the oversized letters outlined in black looked, and still looks, awesome. Freaking. Awesome. I always mention Herbstreit saying our road whites were the best away uniforms in college football. He wasn't wrong then -- and he isn't wrong now.

231048.0.jpg

Can do alternates or whatever, but that road look is the best look. Of course, everyone looks good when you're winning so ... just no mis-colored (too light, too faint) shades of orange please.
This. White cleats are stupid.

Reactions: Behr and Voltopia
I think the black cleats look fine with the home scheme. They are a little tacky with all white. Bring back the smokies for 1 game a year so we can hear the old ppl complain.

Reactions: KSBleedingUTOrange
Give me orange tops with white pants with orange stripe home. White top w orange pants with white stripe on the road. Black cleats. Stormtrooper is fine, but I miss the orange pants

I get the fact that some folks life just isn't the same when such a drastic event like a uni mod happens but for the love of God can we worry about other things than the color of unis???

VN Store

Back