Are you satisfied with this year's uni's

• Make these changes

Votes: 38 34.2%
  • Leave em alone

Votes: 73 65.8%

• Total voters

volsportsfan

knowledge puffeth up
I do not like the orange around the collar on the road white uni's. Its too thick/big, or just needs to be removed completely. Also, the storm troopers do not look as good without the double orange stripe down the pant leg. Neither does the home uni, but the road whites really suffered from the lack of orange on the pant. I thought our unis last night were very average looking. Not impressive.

Bring back the double orange stripe and do something with that orange around the collar UT athletic dept. Please.

Can I get a majority of agreement on this volnation?

I do not like the orange around the collar on the road white uni's. Its too thick/big, or just needs to be removed completely. Also, the storm troopers do not look as good without the double orange stripe down the pant leg. Neither does the home uni, but the road whites really suffered from the lack of orange on the pant. I thought our unis last night were very average looking. Not impressive.

Bring back the double orange stripe and do something with that orange around the collar UT athletic dept. Please.

As long as you add we get rid of black cleats and in fact no black outlines either.

I like where they are now. And I like the orange collar because it adds more orange on the road. The shoe color doesn't bother me...I barely even notice shoes.

I think we need to stop changing the uniforms, stick with orange shirts at home, white on the road, and have a consistent brand/identity. I also think that's what Pruitt will do.

You know, these fashion editors are really getting tiresome where threads and post are about players and games. Could we not ask for a Forum for this crap and let ball (all sports) be discussed without this stuff taking up space for topics about the games?

Because you were forced to click on the thread and participate?

I throw in my two cents....

Last year's Uniforms were great, loved the checkerboard (tradition) on the pants, did not like it on the helmet. Could take or leave the smokie grays...

Our last year of Adidas imo were our best uniforms, good integration of the power T attributes into the players numbers (tradition)

Brian-Randolph-1.jpg
new-tennessee-uniforms.png

You know, these fashion editors are really getting tiresome where threads and post are about players and games. Could we not ask for a Forum for this crap and let ball (all sports) be discussed without this stuff taking up space for topics about the games?

Thread title is pretty clear on the subject.

Just pass by it onto subjects of more interest to you.

Thread title is pretty clear on the subject.

Just pass by it onto subjects of more interest to you.
What I rambled and said was they bump ball topics down the board. ( I know weak post, but dam-! this is Sunday after a game, and someone wants to talk about fashion....)

What I rambled and said was they bump ball topics down the board. ( I know weak post, but dam-! this is Sunday after a game, and someone wants to talk about fashion....)

I must admit, I have a little bit of a fashion bone in me. It gets more noticeable though when it comes to our uni's. There is a sense of enjoyment in being the more fashionable team. For many of us anyway.

Definitely not liking these results so far. Something is wrong with you people's eye for fashion lol

can you add an option of "Don't Care"?

I too have always liked the double stripe on the pants! Agree with you also on the orange around the collar. Keep the collar white and do an orange cuff around the sleeves. I would also like to at least see the Smokey Grey jerseys used once in a while, but keep the white helmet!

See you at the ‘Bama game - we’ll be down with the Vol Navy! Go Vols! 👍🏈

Reactions: volsportsfan

This is what I knew would happen when they let Fulmer back in. Gripe all you want, it won't do a damn bit of good.

But if they are gonna play like crap, they might as well look like crap.

VN Store

Back