Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

I think we should stick to our roots! No 3rd down for what! Get back to the original cheers and uniforms!! Rah! Rah!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: 1 person
I like the look, except it looks like it comes up too high. Would seem to be heavy.

Very light. Called Nike Skin for a reason.

I tried on some running shoes in this style a few weeks ago. Weight next to nothing.

I bet everybody's 40 times go down at least .2 seconds.......

Ok, maybe they're not that slick.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we should stick to our roots! No 3rd down for what! Get back to the original cheers and uniforms!! Rah! Rah!

Interesting. I did not know that "Here's to Old Tennessee" was used as our fight song in 1924. I always thought it was modern era with "Spirit of the Hill" and "Fight, Vols, Fight" were the more traditional songs. By the way, it is properly "Here's to Old Tennessee" and not Down the Field. I noticed that in the 1961 game program it is titled as "Here's to Old Tennessee" also.

Nike Elite Program is basically their top tier. You get more say in your uniforms, the most up to date uniform cut, Etc. Correct me if I'm wrong DeerPark. Puts us in the category with Oregon, USC, Alabama, Etc.

There will have to be a 3rd baseball uni at least. 3 game series and all. They'll have a Friday, Saturday and Sunday uni plus another one or two. I'd say there'll be an all orange jersey and probably a pin stripe at least. Volstros probably goes away.

So, was there an orange top baseball uniform at all or is it exclusively going to be gray or white?

Baseball and softball will both have five jerseys, just as they did with Adidas. Only two of each were ready for the show, the other designs were finalized too late to be produced.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm a little bit done with DeerPark. The guy made us believe the number font was gonna make our eyes bleed... Not too bad to me.... Also told us there would not be an alternate helmet.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm a little bit done with DeerPark. The guy made us believe the number font was gonna make our eyes bleed... Not too bad to me.... Also told us there would not be an alternate helmet.

Maybe joking but this is getting old. He said they designed an alternative helmet but as was the case with adidas, it is up to the university to buy them.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back