Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

Well I guess if you are going to go for one of these gaudy new age alternate helmets, you should go big. That certainly does the trick.

I'm fine with our helmet but I wouldn't throw a fit if we had an alternate either

Just to be clear these are jokes. I stumbled across them online and thought they were funny...

The one with Smokey on it is for real.

As long as any and all checkerboard designs are LEFT OFF the uniforms I will be good with them. And by "uniform" I mean everything (undergarments, socks, shoes, gloves, helmets).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Some traditions should never change.

Our power T should always stay on our helmets.

If the checkerboard was added down the middle I could live with that as long as the power T stays on it.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!

SmokeyHelmet_zpsef35e628.jpg

Love this!

If Nike screws up the current uniforms, I will NEVER buy any Nike products again. Adidas had it right, if they can get it right then Nike should be able to "just do it" too!!

Below is what I want to see from Nike!!!

Bad part is Adidas fan gear absolutely sucked. I like UnderArmour the best but Nike's fan gear is by far the best out there.

I really do not understand why some people want to take an iconic collegiate uniform and turn it into an amateur playstation character.

Reactions: 3 people
i want everything to be the same, i really like the Storm Trooper uniform. The only thing i want is a Matte Grey helmet to match the battle grey uni's

I really do not understand why some people want to take an iconic collegiate uniform and turn it into an amateur playstation character.

I really do not understand why some people want to make a big deal on changing a uniform for 1 or 2 special games a year?

you do realize that Ohio State has every bit the legacy of Tennessee, right?

They wear alternates. And win titles. Funny that those two can coexist.

It's about the coach, not the colors.

you do realize that Ohio State has every bit the legacy of Tennessee, right?

They wear alternates. And win titles. Funny that those two can coexist.

It's about the coach, not the colors.

Yet one of the big arguments on here is that recruits want them and it's all about them. Hmmm, so which is it?

VN Store

Back