Under Rated at 3

No way in hell Ohio state and Bama aren’t on that list.
My wife's family are all Ohio State fans, and I've never had issues at all with them. Only team they hate is Michigan. I've never understood the hate Ohio State gets on here. They aren't in the same conference, why would you care about them at all?

The fact that Alabama is not on that list, while Tennessee, Georgia, Clemson, A&M, and Auburn all are, that tells me a Bama fan wrote this Top 10 list.

Go Vols!

There is a viable alternative interpretation for this outcome. During the Saban era, the Tidy Bowl boys should have occupied EACH of the top 5 positions. The fact that they aren't ranked at all could be an anticipatory harbinger of a tsunami-sized exodus of bandwagon fans, one rivaled in recorded history only by the post-Bryant exodus of bandwagon fans.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
It’s Brandon Walker. He went to Mississippi State I think He’s a clown
Here now, you stop insulting clowns! Real clowns are funny, and engage in funny antics. Ahem. A banshee on the other hand is just a noisy horror that thinks it is a wonderful singer. Or writer.

#1 HAS to be those lily livered scaly bellies the UF gatas. During my work career that led me living across the globe I always managed to bump into them and their being obnoxious POSs was never surpassed, there was never a close second.

Reactions: beamerman
My wife's family are all Ohio State fans, and I've never had issues at all with them. Only team they hate is Michigan. I've never understood the hate Ohio State gets on here. They aren't in the same conference, why would you care about them at all?
It would help if they would quit with the stupid trying to make everyone call them „THE Ohio State“ IMHO

Must have been written by a Bammer. No way they're not top of the list for almost every fanbase.
Texas being excluded as well is laughable. They’re the most toxic team in all of college football; entire conferences have folded bc of them. They’re almost universally hated by every team west of the Mississippi River.

Texas, Ohio State, Bama would be on most people’s lists due to the obnoxiousness of their fan bases.

It would help if they would quit with the stupid trying to make everyone call them „THE Ohio State“ IMHO
This is the main reason why. Ask anyone in the country and they will probably tell you this is the top reason. Imagine if we went around saying “THE University of Tennessee”. People would hate us even more.

Wouldn't you love to be in that room where a bunch of sappy ass crybabies are sitting around a table saying to each other "Gee, where were fans not nice to you"? "Was anyone treated rudely in Knoxville"??.....

We need to find out who these horrible people are and skewer them up and put'em on the hog smoking roaster.

1710175344564.png

VN Store

Back