Uncommitted recruits left

LittleDTO

What recruits are still out there that Tennessee still have a shot at?

creer and perry are good shots!! we can get brimfield if we want him.. we're getting visits from dunlap francois and jones next week i'm pretty sure.. and we'll have a shot at mcneil.. not sure who else

Lennon Creer-RB
Dwight Jones-WR
Ahmad Paige-WR
Carlos Dunlap-DE
Alex Watkins-DE
Rae Sykes-DE
Kourtnei Brown-DE
Sidell Corley-DE
Marvin Austin-DT
William Brimfield-DT
Chris Perry-DT
Michael McNeil-S
Nevin McKenzie-S
Morgan Burnett-S
Brandon Paul-ATH
Darnius Moore-ATH
Marquis Maze-ATH

We have a few others that are backup plans/sign and place options(Cory Hall, Tavis Hogsett, etc.). And some of these are longshots at best(Jones, Dunlap, Watkins, Brown, Corley, Austin, Burnett, and Paul).

Lennon Creer-RB
Dwight Jones-WR
Ahmad Paige-WR
Carlos Dunlap-DE
Alex Watkins-DE
Rae Sykes-DE
Kourtnei Brown-DE
Sidell Corley-DE
Marvin Austin-DT
William Brimfield-DT
Chris Perry-DT
Michael McNeil-S
Nevin McKenzie-S
Morgan Burnett-S
Brandon Paul-ATH
Darnius Moore-ATH
Marquis Maze-ATH

We have a few others that are backup plans/sign and place options(Cory Hall, Tavis Hogsett, etc.). And some of these are longshots at best(Jones, Dunlap, Watkins, Brown, Corley, Austin, Burnett, and Paul).

In a word:
We need NO MORE juco guy. Also, save some scholarships for next year after we get a 11-1 season, if he is not a 4-star or better.

if Austin commits..i will get naked and run around....(there is no homosexuality in that statement)

Lennon Creer-RB
Dwight Jones-WR
Ahmad Paige-WR
Carlos Dunlap-DE
Alex Watkins-DE
Rae Sykes-DE
Kourtnei Brown-DE
Sidell Corley-DE
Marvin Austin-DT
William Brimfield-DT
Chris Perry-DT
Michael McNeil-S
Nevin McKenzie-S
Morgan Burnett-S
Brandon Paul-ATH
Darnius Moore-ATH
Marquis Maze-ATH

I saw where Maze had taken Michigan off his list and it was down to Alabama and UT. What is out interest level in him?

Morgan Burnett thinking about the Vols?

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that Georgia Tech may have "reason to worry about Morgan Burnett's commitment," and that, " Tennessee is making a big push for the North Clayton standout.

This is an exerpt from ESPN.com. It sounds like we are starting to sound in good standing. I always heard he was tight with Berry and that is probably helping us and plus I believe Taylor is recruiting him. Come on down to K-Town Mr. Burnett.

yah but the coaches/scouts can tell (usually) which players are better. a lot of three stars that commit early go unnoticed and unscouted by the internet services. b.j. coleman for instance played awesome in his all star game and todd campbell is espn top 100 but 3 star on rivals and scout

VN Store

Back