Uncle Donny for Nobel Peace Prize?

Keith Jackson and ABC did waaaaaaaaay more than ESPN did. KJ practically slobbered every time he mentioned CW. It was disgusting. I lost so much respect for him as a play by play man that year.
KJ always had his favorites - and Tennessee wasn’t one of them.

Always loved to hear John Ward and Bill Anderson talk about pre-game conversation with Keith Jackson and Frank Broyles. KJ didn’t think we’d keep the first half close.

What does Palestine have to do with UAE?
Not a thing! But mid-East peace without the inclusion of Palestine will not be peace. Just another pea and walnut shell distraction

But you guys keep swallowing that fake news hook line and sinker. Trump is counting on his continuing to dupe you all through midnight November 3 2020. Then as he has been quoted as saying he won’t have to touch any of you
How many Middle Eastern countries had recognized Israel and made a Peace Deal prior to UAE and Bahrain?

There is no such place as Palistine

You should probably let the United Nations know that so they can withdraw their Resolution recognizing Palestine

There will be no Mid East peace without the inclusion of the Palestinians

You should probably let the United Nations know that so they can withdraw their Resolution recognizing Palestine

The United Nations is inconsequential, their resolutions mean absolutely nothing since they have no way to enforce them.

Even their Arab brothers don't care about the Palestinians.

You should probably let the 55 countries that don’t recognize them know that they should be a state because those 55 are kind of a big deal .

Looks like you guys like oppression as a ruling form of government

“You’re in and acceptable” to MY society if you look like me , act like me, think like me. Otherwise you’re out. And a world regulating body is out of bounds if they accept you even though it is within their province to do so

I guess you don’t think that is f’d up logic

Last edited:
Looks like you guys like oppression as a ruling form of government

“You’re in and acceptable” to MY society if you look like me , act like me, think like me. Otherwise you’re out. And a world regulating body is out of bounds if they accept you even though it is within their province to do so

I guess you don’t think that is f’d up logic

the Palestinians were given the opportunity to assimilate, some chose to and a full Israeli citizens other didn’t and deserve nothing.

The United Nations is inconsequential, their resolutions mean absolutely nothing since they have no way to enforce them.

Even their Arab brothers don't care about the Palestinians.
Did you see Mr Trump's speech calling out China at the UN today???

I put it in it's own thread... SIAP

KJ always had his favorites - and Tennessee wasn’t one of them.

Always loved to hear John Ward and Bill Anderson talk about pre-game conversation with Keith Jackson and Frank Broyles. KJ didn’t think we’d keep the first half close.
Keith Jackson always spoke highly of the Vols and their tradition. Not sure what you're talking about. Possibly the call of the Miami game??? He was certain the Canes would dominate...on paper they should have

Keith Jackson always spoke highly of the Vols and their tradition. Not sure what you're talking about. Possibly the call of the Miami game??? He was certain the Canes would dominate...on paper they should have
Jackson LOVED Alabama, the Big 10 and PAC 10.

Tennessee was never one of his favorites.

Watching his fake retirement during the 99 NC game was enough. Focus on the teams

Agreed. It was more about him than the game.

Polar opposite of John Ward.
As a play-by-play announcer, Jackson wasn't in the same league with John Ward. We were very lucky to have such a professional as Ward. Had the honor and pleasure of having dinner with him at the 1980 state of Tennessee Insurers Junior tournament. He was the guest of honor and did 2 minute interviews with players at the turn on the first day. First class guy

As a play-by-play announcer, Jackson wasn't in the same league with John Ward. We were very lucky to have such a professional as Ward. Had the honor and pleasure of having dinner with him at the 1980 state of Tennessee Insurers Junior tournament. He was the guest of honor and did 2 minute interviews with players at the turn on the first day. First class guy
Keith Jackson was college football. He was a credit to the game, and kept it interesting. John Ward was also a good announcer and very professional, but was a pure homer, so he was beloved by U.T. fans.

VN Store

Back