UNC-Wazzu

BigPapaVol

Wave yo hands in the aiya
UNC not liking NC2A caliber D to this point. UNc has the better horses, but I don't see this becoming a 25 point laugher.

they are not guarding the perimeter that well... they are guarding more on hansborough/inside game...

Vols can watch this tape as to what not do. Although if UT held UNC to 35 at half, we have an offense capable of making that a good deal.

UNC looks ok tonight...they don't look like National Champions though.

Washington St. is shooting terribly as a team...they'll be fortunate to get to 50 tonight.

They're always fortunate to get to fifty with their style. I just wonder if Tony Bennett is off to greater things after tonight

Are you still getting the game? They have dropped it after the first half here in Chattanooga. We are watching the Xavier/WVU game now

I can't stand Gene Hansbrough. There's not a more annoying parent in college athletics...at the end of every game, this guy is crying...

You don't see Chris Lofton's dad weeping into his genuine leather baseball cap at the end of every Tennessee game.

It's no wonder Tyler flops and exaggerates as much as he does...he was raised by a drama queen.

UNC not liking NC2A caliber D to this point. UNc has the better horses, but I don't see this becoming a 25 point laugher.
uhhh....not exactly.

I do like that UNC will struggle to score big points without Hansbrough getting 15 FTs a night. Eventually, one of these good defensive teams is going to score a bunch.

KU is an awful matchup for UNC.

VN Store

Back