UNC Parking

dobre_shunka

Anyone have recommendations for parking Wednesday night?

I received an email from UNC about prepaid parking in the Cardinal garage but it doesn't start to 5:15 PM. I'm going to the pregame tailgate at the Carolina brewery and looking for somewhere I can park earlier than that.

Anyone have recommendations for parking Wednesday night?

I received an email from UNC about prepaid parking in the Cardinal garage but it doesn't start to 5:15 PM. I'm going to the pregame tailgate at the Carolina brewery and looking for somewhere I can park earlier than that.
The Chapel Hill Transit Authority has buses, called the Tar Heel Express, running from 3 locations around town. They begin running 1 & 1/2 hours before the game and after the game. Cost is $5 round trip, cash. Look up the CHTA website and it will give you all you need, including locations.

I would park at a garage around Franklin St and the brewery, then just take the free bus to the game. Parking is terrible on campus but the bus system is great.
Exactly. There’s a lot on Rosemary that could be accessible . It’s not far from Top of the Hill and is a pretty easy walk to the Brewery.

Exactly. There’s a lot on Rosemary that could be accessible . It’s not far from Top of the Hill and is a pretty easy walk to the Brewery.
Might have to swing by TOTH on the way to the Smith Center. Wonder if my founder’s club discount card still has any credits from 1997? 🤣

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Thanks for suggestions on parking. I didn't realize there were so many public lots available here.

VN Store

Back