Unbelievable

She has already proven to fail, rather than not fail!
Same with Coach Pruitt. Failed last year. Time always tells in the end. Just give Kellie a chance to prove what she can do at UT. Rick Barnes was fired at Texas. Look what he has done here.

I am sure Lady Vol fans want Kellie to succeed. The bad in this situation is that Fulmer went cheap. He did not want to pay top dollar for a women's coach. Kellie has the ability to be a good coach but would she have been the first choice for most other Power 5 schools is they lost their coach. Questions are out there. Can she recruit at this level. Why was she fired at North Carolina State. Will she hire a great staff that doesn't include her husband. Can she deal with the pressure of being back at Tennessee as head coach. I think most would agree that she should be an upgrade in most every area. The one we are not sure of is recruiting. For many Lady Vol fans, we had hoped for a big splash hire after putting up with Holly for so long. I support her and know we must put the sour grapes behind us and quit whining. Or not. Looking forward to better press conferences, better player development and better defense and I think we will get that.

Maybe they read this site and decide it was a no win.

My take was at one time Tennessee hired a small town country girl. She was not named Kellie. Give me a minute, it’ll come to me hmmmmmmmmm.

Now I get you. Just a little slow on the uptake. You can tell, I'm just a little touchy about small town stuff. Over the years our big city co-Tennesseans have given me a complex.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back