'22 Ulysses Bentley IV (SMU RB transfer)

He is a small back too. We are hoping to get bigger backs as well.

SMU wasn’t doing anything in the 80s that Texas, A&M and OU weren’t doing. We just didn’t have the luxury of a local media that looked the other way. We were also pretty stupid about the cheating.
And they weren't doing anything more than lots of other schools were. SMU was just more clumsy and arrogant.

This guy sounds very intriguing, but was he injured some during 2021? He had 74 fewer carries during 2021 over 2020, and 303 fewer rushing yards. Also, his yards per catch went from 8.3 in 2020 down to 4.7 in 2021. However, his yards per carry went up from 5.4 in 2020 to 6.4 in 2021. Just curious why the slight drop in production during 2021.
Watch the games maybe??

Have you watched his highlights? This kid is just as versatile as Gibbs. We need a bigger back, but we also don't have anyone as shifty as this kid.

Kid has some good film. Really shifty and has good vision. He is a good back but he kinda reminds me of Sampson's film. I think we may have this type player on the roster already.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
All I’m saying are there are priorities and running back isn’t at the top of the list
I agree with you... all I was saying was I would hope these coaches get the best talent available regardless of position.

Kid has some good film. Really shifty and has good vision. He is a good back but he kinda reminds me of Sampson's film. I think we may have this type player on the roster already.
He's off to Ole Piss, so this was a fun discussion while it lasted. I agree with this kid and Sampson being very similar. The major difference is that this kid has done it on this level. Hopefully the combination of Williams and Sampson gives us flashbacks of the Cobb/Webb combo. I look forward to chopping it up with you in the RF in the future.

VN Store

Back