UK Fans Want Ron Pearl

RockyTopVol

2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS
UK fans are on the radio up here complaining about their beloved Wildcats. :cray: They say Mitch Barnhart made a huge mistake hiring Billy Clyde... Several fans have mentioned going after Pearl at the end of the season. They say he plays Rick Pitino style ball. I personally don't see Pearl going anywhere.

If Pearl wanted to be at UK, I'm sure he could have been after last season.

UK's old news---UT is the big horse in the SEC now. UT can match any money that UK might throw at Pearl at the end of the season.

UK fans are on the radio up here complaining about their beloved Wildcats. :cray: They say Mitch Barnhart made a huge mistake hiring Billy Clyde... Several fans have mentioned going after Pearl at the end of the season. They say he plays Rick Pitino style ball. I personally don't see Pearl going anywhere.

Are these the same UK fans who were trashing Pearl last year, saying he wasn't the real deal and couldn't coach at UK?

UK's old news---UT is the big horse in the SEC now. UT can match any money that UK might throw at Pearl at the end of the season.
:zeitung_lesen: he could recruit bigger names at kentucky :furious3: , the same way duke and n.c. do :zeitung_lesen:

I just got off of the phone with a fellow insurance agency owner in Lexington who said he knows the insurance people who work with UK and that Billy G got a DUI in Texas and got one in Lexington recently that has been covered up. Rumor has it that Billy G dates a 23 year old girl who is in physical Therapy school and drinks like a fish. This guy said that Billy G has alot of problems in his personal life right now and that if he gets another DUI, he is gone. Apparently he hits the night clubs and bars like the college students do and this guy also told me that Billy got kicked out of one of the nicer restaurants in Lexington for doing something in the back of the restaurant that a 17 year old would do in the back seat of a car. This guy lives in Lexington and said his source was as good as gold. I don't think Billy G will be there long.

I just got off of the phone with a fellow insurance agency owner in Lexington who said he knows the insurance people who work with UK and that Billy G got a DUI in Texas and got one in Lexington recently that has been covered up. Rumor has it that Billy G dates a 23 year old girl who is in physical Therapy school and drinks like a fish. This guy said that Billy G has alot of problems in his personal life right now and that if he gets another DUI, he is gone. Apparently he hits the night clubs and bars like the college students do and this guy also told me that Billy got kicked out of one of the nicer restaurants in Lexington for doing something in the back of the restaurant that a 17 year old would do in the back seat of a car. This guy lives in Lexington and said his source was as good as gold. I don't think Billy G will be there long.

:crazy:

If that's all true, then wow ...

Big blue can look past all that. A losing record is what will get him canned.

:bump3: I would love to see him stay in the state because he is good for college bb in TN , but with Kentucky's history you know they will do whatever they have to to get back to the top ! Does that mean pearl ( who knows ) :dunno:

If true, that's sad. A grown man ought to have more sense. But I can't say I feel sorry for UK fans. They wanted Tubby gone, and he is. :dry:

If true, that's sad. A grown man ought to have more sense. But I can't say I feel sorry for UK fans. They wanted Tubby gone, and he is. :dry:

Even worse to rub it in a Cat fan's face... check Minnesota's record.

I would remove the rumor in previous posts, but I have heard similar things, not quite THAT bad, but it is generally well known his drinking problem.

Even worse to rub it in a Cat fan's face... check Minnesota's record.

I would remove the rumor in previous posts, but I have heard similar things, not quite THAT bad, but it is generally well known his drinking problem.

.........and I read somewhere that he lives in a 12,000 square-foot house. WOW!

You should have your UT fan card revoked for not knowing the name of our coach.

Careful, I mentioned that stuff about Billy Clyde's personal life back in December in the Sports Forum, and Hat went into denial and jumped to Billy Clyde's defense. :eek:lol:

Pearl has never said that he would stay at UT forever, but he did say he would not go to another SEC school out of loyalty. I believe him. And, UK fans who ripped Pearl and now want him just plain suck. Granted, they certainly don't speak for the entire UK fanbase, but they do represent one reason why this is a season to savor!

VN Store

Back