UK and VU both looked horrid we can win 6

I hope so. I watched VU last week and, recognizing that two of their better players were benched, I thought they looked good enough to win some SEC games. I did not watch either KY or VU this week.

So, let me make sure I understand your math:
Our final 2 cupcakes = Ws.
UK and VU = Ws.
Where are the other 2?

Reactions: EZE
UK and VU = Ws.
Where are the other 2?
I know that SC scored 72 yesterday, but we always seem to play them close, and should have won last year, so I think this is the only other game we have a chance at.

UK and VU = Ws.
Where are the other 2?

In an insane attempt of staying in line with the OP's thinking, I'm betting he's seeing W's with Georgia and Bama?.......just an uneducated guess.

How the hell are you getting UK looks "horrid"? Or did you miss the part where they actually beat the 2 cupcakes they played....unlike us.

And VU didn't look great but they've played Georgia and at Purdue. We wouldn't win those either.

So how you're getting they look "horrid", especially compared to us, is beyond me.

Where the heck you getting 6 wins?

If you can’t beat Georgia State or a down BYU at home.......who you beating besides Chattanooga?

Reactions: Tallman
Have you not noticed??? We can't win anything. Counting chickens before they hatch? From what we've seen how could you count a win against any high school or college team?? Seriously

Reactions: Tallman
By the time the back end rolls around we will make it up. Getting better every week with these young guys.

VN Store

Back