UK @ #1Bama (4:00 ET SEC Network)

Any chance Kentucky can upset Bama?

Fingers crossed

it is so amazing week in and week out that when something bad happens to bama there always seems to have a penalty against the opposing team and negates it.

Reactions: joevol33
I know its bama and they are number one....but so far its been a comedy of errors by UK that is the difference. Its so painfully frustrating to watch this team.

Bama with a flagrant and blatant facemask that wasn’t called, lol. Announcers are all like yeah that’s a facemask and then that’s it. Everybody just kind of accept the fact that officials are not calling **** on Bama.

Reactions: joevol33
That FG attempt to make it 7-6 and the snap went damn near to the 50 yard line was the ball game. UK is playing tough but you can't make those mistakes.

It’s Bama then everyone else in the SEC. Talent, coaching, everything. They are even getting officiating calls. They are just unbeatable.

Reactions: feathersax
3 trips in or near the redzone and we get three points.

Dominated time of possession. 100+ pass yards already, more rushing yards until last run, more first downs, almost identical total yards. Playing well on paper but holy moly the execution at the end of drives is hilarious.

Reactions: feathersax
Before the 42 yard run to make it 21-3, we probably should been up 17-14. Woulda coulda shoulda though...same old kentucky
Sorry I didn’t realize you were a Kentucky fan until I saw your member name later. I thought you were referring to Alabama/UT earlier in the year.

VN Store

Back