uga. Trash program obsessed with Tennessee.

VolInNW

Trapped in PAC 12 Country
Just for grins and giggles (and because it seems I have finally run most of the uga fans off this board, thank goodness) I headed over to the uga 24/7 board to lurk. I never post on other boards, because that is pitiful and desperate, kinda like most uga fans.

5 of the top threads involve us. LMAO. What a trash program when you can’t even hold your own fans’ attention on their OWN board.

I say again: uga. Trash program, and the most needy, annoying fans in sports.

Georgia Bulldogs Message Board Forum

Seems like you are obsessed with them as well.

I agree, UGA is trash and I hate that program; however, let it go, bro. You will be happier if you ignore whatever happenings they are slobering on about.

Actually, I rarely if ever venture off this board. I was just wondering how much interest they would have in our coaching search. For some reason, it is a lot.

Actually, I rarely if ever venture off this board. I was just wondering how much interest they would have in our coaching search. For some reason, it is a lot.
As it is on the Florida and Bama boards as well. One of the Florida boards the first 6 threads were UT related. All 3 bases are trash.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Just for grins and giggles (and because it seems I have finally run most of the uga fans off this board, thank goodness) I headed over to the uga 24/7 board to lurk. I never post on other boards, because that is pitiful and desperate, kinda like most uga fans.

5 of the top threads involve us. LMAO. What a trash program when you can’t even hold your own fans’ attention on their OWN board.

I say again: uga. Trash program, and the most needy, annoying fans in sports.

Georgia Bulldogs Message Board Forum

Feeling the love all the way from the NW. I love you too.

Feeling the love all the way from the NW. I love you too.

Don't go away mad, or happy, or in between........ just go away.

You'll notice that I specifically did not register or post on the site.....because posting on a rivals site is just, well, sad, unless you add to the conversation like a couple of the gators in here. And you don't.

uga fans are like Labradors: you need constant affirmation that you're the bestest and loved by all, and you tend to go where you aren't welcome and make a jack%$$ out of yourself.

The difference? Labs are lovable anyway. uga fans are just annoying.

Clear enough?.

As it is on the Florida and Bama boards as well. One of the Florida boards the first 6 threads were UT related. All 3 bases are trash.

I'll push back just a bit on this. I find longtime (not bandwagon) Bama fans and some longtime Florida fans are good football fans and decent to get along with even during a game.

I have never had a positive experience with any stripe of uga fan. Obnoxious, needy, passive aggressive. Most annoying fans in sports bar none.

Reactions: DarthGator
I'll push back just a bit on this. I find longtime (not bandwagon) Bama fans and some longtime Florida fans are good football fans and decent to get along with even during a game.

I have never had a positive experience with any stripe of uga fan. Obnoxious, needy, passive aggressive. Most annoying fans in sports bar none.
South carolina. Same attitude, nothing to back it up. Their fans are absolutely delusional and up in your face if you dont accept their delusions.

Dawgs will beat Vols arses for the next 10 20 years. Let that sink in.

Attachments

• FACEMASK.jpg
    FACEMASK.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
Dawgs will beat Vols arses for the next 10 20 years. Let that sink in.

But you dont get it. No one respects uga as a program. You have a trash history, trash "traditions", and a constant, labrador-like need for affirmation.

You're on a Tennessee board getting upset you're not beloved. Do you not see how pitiful that is?

I respect Bama. I respect Florida, LSU. But no matter how many times uga may win the game, I will never respect your trash program. Dont you get that?

Last edited:
Never did understand the need for opposing fans to come on here and need affirmation. Even if this is the NCAA forum, it's still a UT site.

I would bet money if UT was beating them consistently we would never see them. I've always wondered what the 90's would have been like had social media and message boards been around.

Longtime Alabama fans are not that bad. There honestly aren't all that many of them, but they aren't that bad. They actually know a decent amount about CFB that exists outside of Alabama, too.

UGA fans are the SEC's version of Michigan and Texas fans. I actually don't think UGA fans overrate the historical standing of their program as much as Michigan or Texas does, but it is in the same ballpark. UGA fans got a lot worse at that after Kirby.

Longtime Alabama fans are not that bad. There honestly aren't all that many of them, but they aren't that bad. They actually know a decent amount about CFB that exists outside of Alabama, too.

UGA fans are the SEC's version of Michigan and Texas fans. I actually don't think UGA fans overrate the historical standing of their program as much as Michigan or Texas does, but it is in the same ballpark. UGA fans got a lot worse at that after Kirby.

Yep - older Bama fans aren't really that bad, especially the ones that remember the 90's and early 2000's. They are appreciative of what they get to witness and understand it. I still think the Fulmer hate from them is ridiculous. They don't want to admit that Fulmer owned them and that is why they hate him - Fulmer was just a part of the NCAA stuff. If he wasn't beating them I doubt they even bring him up anymore than the other conference coaches involved.

The newer fans literally have no perspective. Kids in college now and younger literally don't know anything different then Bama just winning titles every other year. It's going to be a rough go of it when Bama eventually reverts back to the mean. You think Tenn fans are toxic? LOL....

Yep - older Bama fans aren't really that bad, especially the ones that remember the 90's and early 2000's. They are appreciative of what they get to witness and understand it. I still think the Fulmer hate from them is ridiculous. They don't want to admit that Fulmer owned them and that is why they hate him - Fulmer was just a part of the NCAA stuff. If he wasn't beating them I doubt they even bring him up anymore than the other conference coaches involved.

The newer fans literally have no perspective. Kids in college now and younger literally don't know anything different then Bama just winning titles every other year. It's going to be a rough go of it when Bama eventually reverts back to the mean. You think Tenn fans are toxic? LOL....
Alabama fans today are so unprepared, way more unprepared than Vols fans were, to deal with the program not being all that good. And "not being all that good" for Alabama fans means going 10-2, not 4-8. I heard a guy say the other day who lives in Birmingham that Alabama fans have gotten to where they don't even care about any regular season games, including the Iron Bowl. They only "get up" for the SECCG and the two playoff games.

I love the Fulmer hate that still permeates from them, because it means that deep down on some level that he and Tennessee are still relevant to them despite Tennessee being bad for almost 15 years. The biggest insult, IMO, that you can get from another fanbase is having them forget about you or feel sorry for you.

Get ready.

LOL well played. :)

I do take comfort in the fact that even through the last 15 years of absolute suckitude, we have gone 5-10 against them, and this is the low point in program history for us. It may be 2-3 years, but we will begin to beat them, and beat them regularly, so long as we can keep competent administrators in place.

Reactions: DarthGator
Here for it. Also agree it’s kind of lame to post on other teams boards so guilty as charged here, but I have lived in Nashville for years now and some of my very best friends are UT grads (07/08) and they actually directed me to this place so blame them. They told me I wouldn’t find a better mix of serious football talk and humor anywhere and for that I have to agree. Find straight gold takes here every time I mosey on over here.

I don’t troll or really trash talk because that would be really lame (I also try to never post during the season when emotions are high lol). Also have mad respect for the fan base; there are very few, if any, teams in any sport at any level that show the dedication you guys do.

Now to the point of your post. . . I don’t know if it’s just 247/Twatter, but you are 100% right about UGA fans. They are so delusional when it comes to their team. Recent example being the Arik Gilbert transfer to UF. They were SURE he was going there and all about him for weeks. As soon as he decides to go to UF they not only trash the kids character and ability but spout off scorching hot takes like he was never going to beat out their TE Washington. Just for reference on the delusion, Washington started 7 games and had 7 receptions. Not a game, TOTAL. 1 rec/game. They are better at every position than any other team, including Bama. No one for any team would start over any of their players. I mean the Dead Sea is the second saltiest thing on earth right after their bitch asses. They bathe in salt.

They have the worst case of Little Man Syndrome I’ve ever seen. They love to throw jokes around but if you want to know the real offseason champion every year look no further than Athens. Sad thing (or funny, depending on what side of the aisle you’re on) about it is, they actually ARE the most talented team in the country every year for the last few years. Yet 1998 is a lot more recent than 1980! The last thing they want is for UT to have found their Mullen; a coach that can take a team with less talent and out-scheme Bowl Cut. If UF holds form and UT closes the gap, they will no doubt turn on him like rabid puppies.

VN Store

Back