UGA Transfer WR Rara Thomas arrested

It is his girlfriend who came with him from Miss State. She is carrying his child. Apparently there was a disagreement about how RaRa should be disciplining his younger brother who also lives with him.
Understand that these kids don’t live the same life that most of us have been able to.
As with the crash, folks need to the the details and facts come out via the legal process.
Thanks Dad.. just kidding.. I got scolded on here before for ‘gossiping and speculating’… I’m a woman, hello? That’s like telling me, ‘don’t breathe’ 😂

Last edited:
did intentionally cause visible bodily harm [by] causing bruising to the right biceps and bruising and abrasion to her shins

I get the idea of never laying any hand on a woman and I have never done so myself (though they seem to have no problem hitting fellas) but doesnt the above seem less like "domestic abuse" and more like he grabbed her arm while they were arguing? Probably they were arguing about the kid and he said, you arent leaving and stood in the door. I did not know that had become kidnapping just because you stand between someone and the door and tell them you cant leave in the heat of an argument.

I gotta say most of the Italians I lived around for a good while would have no idea how this could be considered criminal lol.

Last edited:
I haven't forgotten. But he finally paid his penance for running his mouth so dang much. Nothing was greater than seeing him fail in the NFL and then having to go coach the Cocks for a decade all while his gatas won a few trophies without him. Then, to top it all off, when he had is supposedly best team at USCjr, HE LOST TO FRICKIN BOTCH.

If you're reading this Steve, nobody gaf what you think.

Everybody please stop egging Steve on.
You and I have a different idea of great.

Reactions: VOLfrombama
did intentionally cause visible bodily harm [by] causing bruising to the right biceps and bruising and abrasion to her shins

I get the idea of never laying any hand on a woman and I have never done so myself (though they seem to have no problem hitting fellas) but doesnt the above seem less like "domestic abuse" and more like he grabbed her arm while they were arguing? Probably they were arguing about the kid and he said, you arent leaving and stood in the door. I did not know that had become kidnapping just because you stand between someone and the door and tell them you cant leave in the heat of an argument.

I gotta say most of the Italians I lived around for a good while would have no idea how this could be considered criminal lol.
Especially if it was regarding their goomar

This sounds like our Alexis Johnson incident cept for the added details of the marks.

Glad Heup kicked those two depth guys off the team who had DV incidents this year. It reflects extremely poor character to allow players with a history of abuse towards women to play for your team.

If you put your hands on someone it's assault. Grabbing or punching are the same. And he wasn't charged with kidnapping, it was false imprisonment, they're different.

VN Store

Back