UGA players discuss Eli Wolf transferring

I understand the desire to be un the hunt for a natty. But, at least in my view, it doesn't rank so high that I turn my back on my teammates.
Well it isn't like Georgia is a real title contender so that makes what he's saying even dumber.

Different offensive schemes use players differently. Wolf has some talent that could be used. Lord, just because the idiots Tennessee had as OC the last two yrs (2 worst I’ve ever seen) couldn’t use a tall TE doesn’t mean no one can.

Ga players didn’t say anything disrespectful from what I read.
I think it's the he wants to compete for championships thing but that doesn't make sense because they haven't won one since the carter administration.

Reactions: keithpowers
I thought it was because Pruitt told him he wasn't big enough to play tight end in the SEC. He thought he was a trainer or manager.

nothing to see here, move along.

I haven't seen anything that convinced me that he was on the same level as his brother.

Well it isn't like Georgia is a real title contender so that makes what he's saying even dumber.

Definition of contender. : one that contends especially : a competitor for a championship or high honor a heavyweight title contender the leading presidential contenders.

Contended for the SEC title in two of Kirby's first three seasons. Contended for a national title in one of those three. Will be ranked in top five at the beginning of the season, maybe top three. I'd say Wolf made the right decision, and he has no baggage and doesn't have to wait on eligibility to be cleared.

Definition of contender. : one that contends especially : a competitor for a championship or high honor a heavyweight title contender the leading presidential contenders.

Contended for the SEC title in two of Kirby's first three seasons. Contended for a national title in one of those three. Will be ranked in top five at the beginning of the season, maybe top three. I'd say Wolf made the right decision, and he has no baggage and doesn't have to wait on eligibility to be cleared.

Sure.

Plz go away

If Georgia wants to beat their chests over this, I’ll just watch and laugh. Eli would have been behind DWA and two true freshmen if he had stayed here. I’m glad he opened up a scholarship for a player Pruitt actually wants on his team.

Nobody is beating their chests. Someone said that UGA wasn't a contender and that Wolf should not have transferred there. I think he made a smart career move and, at UGA, he may get a chance to play for something.
If Georgia wants to beat their chests over this, I’ll just watch and laugh. Eli would have been behind DWA and two true freshmen if he had stayed here. I’m glad he opened up a scholarship for a player Pruitt actually wants on his team.

Reactions: de1conley
I hope he does well...but also hope we beat the Dawgs this year...

PS: Any news on Gibbs eligibility?

Takes a special kind of sellout to transfer to a rival, in my humble opinion.

I bet you were happy to get Kennedy from Bama and Gibbs from UGA. Wake up kids want to win and experience some form of success. Several dream of experiencing a NC not 5-7 and continued instability.

I wish E. Wolf nothing but success and good health. All spite does is exhibit how low character one is. There's so much of that contagious ailment in our country and the world now, we certainly don't need more.
Recall CJP remarks about E. Wolf following 2018 spring practice. Lauded him for attitude & effort. Kid just couldn't get the job done as a blocking TE.

I was just reading another thread from a Ms. if State guy planning to visit K town this year. Almost every post was gracious and bragged about the UT fans. I sure hope he doesn’t meet up with any of the jerks on this thread. Thank goodness the majority of your fan base has more class than most posters on this site.
Good thing all Georgia fans are "classy".:rolleyes:

VN Store

Back