UGA 5* OL Mims and Webb enter portal

One of the regulars on Basilio's show (I think it is Sinclair, but not sure) has a saying "Goofy recruitment, goofy career". Mims' recruitment was a bit odd, IIRC, so I am not surprised his career is a bit non-linear.

Doubt he comes to Tennessee.

One of the regulars on Basilio's show (I think it is Sinclair, but not sure) has a saying "Goofy recruitment, goofy career". Mims' recruitment was a bit odd, IIRC, so I am not surprised his career is a bit non-linear.

The whole "UGA turned in Pruitt over the Mims" recruitment angle never made any sense either. Mims was allegedly offered money to come to UT, but he ended up signing with UGA. That raises the obvious question of "So what did UGA offer Mims?" Why would UGA invite a look-see into a player they almost certainly cheated to get, and have been paying? That information came out in some other way.

And yes, I haven't heard Sinclair say that but there's a lot of truth, at least anecdotally, to "goofy recruitment, goofy career." Bryce Brown, Zach Evans, Tate Martell, etc.

Last edited:

I’d say there’s zero chance he’s at Tennessee but boy did he do us a favor. Thank you, Mims.

Reactions: vols 30
The whole "UGA turned in Pruitt over the Mims" recruitment angle never made any sense either. Mims was allegedly offered money to come to UT, but he ended up signing with UGA. That raises the obvious question of "So what did UGA offer Mims?" Why would UGA invite a look-see into a player they almost certainly cheated to get, and have been paying? That information came out in some other way.

And yes, I haven't heard Sinclair say that but there's a lot of truth, at least anecdotally, to "goofy recruitment, goofy career." Bryce Brown, Zach Evans, Tate Martell, etc.

If you read Zippy and the other uga fans in here, uga recruits on rainbows, unicorns, and pure goodness. Lmao.

Since he would have to sit out a year since he missed the deadline to transfer within the SEC, he’ll be going elsewhere. Saw an article this morning that said Miami or FSU. Eligible immediately outside the SEC.

1-11. I didn’t know this previously but I recently found out Georgia claims a victory in 1904 that Florida does not acknowledge. Florida says the series didn’t start until 1915 and that first meeting of the series should not count because that was not the modern institution. What’s up with that?

1-11. I didn’t know this previously but I recently found out Georgia claims a victory in 1904 that Florida does not acknowledge. Florida says the series didn’t start until 1915 and that first meeting of the series should not count because that was not the modern institution. What’s up with that?

UGA counts it as a win and we don’t count it as a loss.

That’s pretty much it.

Sinclair’s words ring true again. Goofy recruitment, goofy career.

So...back to the trash program he goes. Guess Flobee and the gang put together a better NIL package.......

Last edited:
Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Since he would have to sit out a year since he missed the deadline to transfer within the SEC, he’ll be going elsewhere. Saw an article this morning that said Miami or FSU. Eligible immediately outside the SEC.
We could use some backup OL this season and then he can compete for next year's OL. 👍

VN Store

Back