UFC Thread

271136668_5303602699668635_7499201159502185709_n.jpg

Great main event to kick off 2022. Giga looks like he was in a freakin car crash. Kattar had 72 significant strikes in that 5th round.

Reactions: The Dog
I'm really excited for the main event, this weekend. I got Gane stopping Frances N. (not even going to try and spell his last name), late in the 3rd

I wouldn't complain either way, but later in the fight Whittaker looked much better. He was pushing the action and got takedown. Izzy wasn't doing much damage at all.

I know Bobby K was saying he thought he won it, but you just always gotta win convincingly to take it from a popular champion.

Too bad. Adesanya losing and then a rubber match would have been good for the UFC. Now, where does Adesanya go? I think we learned he's not cut out for LHW and who really cares if he beats up on Cannonier? Vettori again? Nobody is buying that.

They gotta throw big $ at Usman to go up to MW, because that's the only interesting fight for Adesanya right now.

I know Bobby K was saying he thought he won it, but you just always gotta win convincingly to take it from a popular champion.

Too bad. Adesanya losing and then a rubber match would have been good for the UFC. Now, where does Adesanya go? I think we learned he's not cut out for LHW and who really cares if he beats up on Cannonier? Vettori again? Nobody is buying that.

They gotta throw big $ at Usman to go up to MW, because that's the only interesting fight for Adesanya right now.
I dont think Usman would fight Izzy but I guess you never know. With Whittaker losing twice I don't think he gets another shot anytime soon. They're kind of at the same point Nunes was before she got upset, someone will get him but it might be a minute.

Would Usman fight Izzy though?

Good point. They should meet at catch weight with no belt. Dana could do some bmf belt gimmick again
I've always wished they'd do something maybe once a year where they have like grudge matches or something like that where friends fight with no weight classes, if the fighters wanted to fight each other.

Last edited:
Does anybody know when Mousasi's Bellator contract is up? That's the fight for Adesanya. Mousasi is a badass. His resume is pretty good.

Douglas Lima
Machida
MacDonald
Weidman
U Hall
Leites
OSP

Stylistically, it's a fun matchup.

VN Store

Back