UFC Thread

Congrats Pena! Didn't see that one coming. OTOH, maybe Nunes new life has cooled her drive/hunger? Huge upset!

Yeah, I don't know why somebody would want her to retire.

Two reasons...

Her own sake...if she's been smart with her money then she should already been set for life. That performance was her worst in a looooong time. I think she already spoke about leaving anyway.

And for the divisions sake. She's cleared out most of it. With a new champion there's hopefully new matchups and people who can challenge for the title. Just don't wanna see a rematch and possible trilogy that will take forever.

Two reasons...

Her own sake...if she's been smart with her money then she should already been set for life. That performance was her worst in a looooong time. I think she already spoke about leaving anyway.

And for the divisions sake. She's cleared out most of it. With a new champion there's hopefully new matchups and people who can challenge for the title. Just don't wanna see a rematch and possible trilogy that will take forever.
Your first point is what I see. She has an adopted little one at home, and she's made a ton of money. Go be there with your kid and don't take any more head damage so you can see her grow up and remember it

VN Store

Back