UFC Thread

“When I ran into him and his team at the World Series, I was standing there watching Jake, my friend, fight. And they took a group picture with me behind them, just to laugh at me, make fun of me,” Diaz said.

“[Khabib] is like, ‘Ah, come on, man’ and they’re all laughing, 12 Russian dudes. I slapped him in his face for making fun of me and I’m like, ‘What?’ And he didn’t do nothing.”

Nate Diaz Claims Khabib Nurmagomedov Is Not Undefeated

anybody watch any of the fights today? Some decent ones IMO

also super cool to see Uriah Hall's level of respect for anderson silva

(pretty crazy to see silva still fighting at 45 years of age)

Khabib weighed in on the beheadings in France, and macron:
“May the Almighty disfigure the face of this scum and all his followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is quick in calculation and you will see it,” the recently retired UFC star wrote.

“We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, the end is always for the God-fearing."

And this is the problem with him and many muslims. He says “slogan” of free speech like freedom of speech is invalid and justifies innocent people being beheaded. Doesn’t condemn the violence in any way. F****** garbage.

VN Store

Back