UFC Thread

Whittaker is facing Cannonier next month. The winner should definitely get the shot. After that it's tough to see anyone who really deserves a shot. Maybe Hermannson if he wins against Till. But Izzy is really cleaning out the top of the divison.

Cannonier is scary but not all that proven. I was surprised Izzy called him out. But yeah, if he beats RW it's obviously him

The disrespect. I'm dying. It's funny, because I saw a clip of them acting friendly towards each other before the fight, indicating it's all an act, but sweet hey-soos, it seems real now

Video: Adesanya humps Costa like a dog, mocks corner after TKO win
I saw that clip too but i thought they were passive aggressive with each other. Costa needs to lay low until he can make a title run again. I have no doubt he’ll be back eventually but that one was one of the most one sided title fights I’ve seen

Reactions: DocVOLiday
I can see it going either way, but Ortega has a good chance of beating Volkanovski IMO. I’m ready to see Max fight again. Give him Zabit, Yair, Kattar, or Korean Zombie.

Leon Edwards vs khamzat chimaev booked for December, will be very interesting! Also, anyone watching 254 tomorrow morning? I’m digging the early start. Let’s go gaethje!

VN Store

Back