UFC Thread

Woodley has crazy power and could definitely win. I just couldn’t put any money on it. The man has lost ten straight rounds. If he doesn’t catch Covington, I see him losing a lopsided decision.

Costa vs Adesanya is my favorite matchup of the year. Two undefeated fighters with two different approaches to fighting. I think Izzy finally meets his match and Costa breaks him in the championship rounds

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Costa vs Adesanya is my favorite matchup of the year. Two undefeated fighters with two different approaches to fighting. I think Izzy finally meets his match and Costa breaks him in the championship rounds

If it gets to championship rounds, i think it's Izzy's match. Costa's best shot is overwhelming him early, IMO

If it gets to championship rounds, i think it's Izzy's match. Costa's best shot is overwhelming him early, IMO
Costa’s performance in the championship rounds is an unknown at this point. He’s never been in a 5 round fight and he’s only had 1 fight go the full distance. If he hasn’t tightened up his striking he could be swinging and missing most of the night. My gut feeling tells me he’s going to get Izzy caught up against the cage and he’s going to unleash heavy shots, mixing a good amount to the body, until Izzy crumbles

Costa’s performance in the championship rounds is an unknown at this point. He’s never been in a 5 round fight and he’s only had 1 fight go the full distance. If he hasn’t tightened up his striking he could be swinging and missing most of the night. My gut feeling tells me he’s going to get Izzy caught up against the cage and he’s going to unleash heavy shots, mixing a good amount to the body, until Izzy crumbles

I'm just basing it off the idea that with his muscularity, having elite conditioning would make him an exception to a well-supported rule.

Reactions: volnbama_

VN Store

Back