UFC Thread

I don't really understand aldo's game plan to just stand right in front on yan. IMO, he needed to keep with the leg kicks, but keep moving and changing the angle. I know jose is good, but he made it more or less a boxing match with a boxer...

I don't really understand aldo's game plan to just stand right in front on yan. IMO, he needed to keep with the leg kicks, but keep moving and changing the angle. I know jose is good, but he made it more or less a boxing match with a boxer...

Aldo looked to just run out of gas. Not sure if he was out of shape or what but he wasn’t going 5 rounds no matter what. Like the other guy said it should’ve been stopped 2 minutes before it was.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Aldo looked to just run out of gas. Not sure if he was out of shape or what but he wasn’t going 5 rounds no matter what. Like the other guy said it should’ve been stopped 2 minutes before it was.
I get that and I agree. but I think he could have lasted longer if he kept a bit more distance and didn't take so many shots (obviously). that's why I'm saying I think in the first few rounds, he should have used a bit more footwork to keep some distance and kept up with the leg kicks to potentially wear down yan

Reactions: C-south

VN Store

Back